Championshowpigs
online auction?? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
online auction?? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
online auction?? Truegl10
online auction?? Lazyoa10
online auction?? Reunio10
online auction?? Southt10
online auction?? Topofo10
online auction?? Cainsiresstatic
online auction?? Carter10

online auction??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carl

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: online auction??   online auction?? Empty18th August 2010, 11:58 pm

Would like to know if any breeders from the valley will be offering any hogs on the online auction?

Thanks Carl
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online auction??   online auction?? Empty19th August 2010, 12:19 am

Carl, as far as we know, we are going to be having an online auction here at the championshowpigs online auction. We will keep everyone updated on our website www.g5farms.com and this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
TClark

TClark

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online auction??   online auction?? Empty19th August 2010, 12:59 am

We are planning on having one the end of October offering Cross Duroc and York prospect barrows and gilts along wth papered breeding gilts all pigs will be Certified Texas Bred. Official date not yet determined. visit our website to veiw our winners and breeding stock. www.lazyoakgenetics.com
Back to top Go down
Aguilar Show Pigs

Aguilar Show Pigs

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online auction??   online auction?? Empty19th August 2010, 4:22 am

My Son has been wanting to offer the litter he has in the on line auction, If it does happen it would be around the last of September will be offering a litter of crosses they are out of Double Cross ( LVS) X Smoke x Crossbow we purchased in February from Lazy Oak Genetics so we will let you all know exactly when we will be doing this auction.
Back to top Go down
carl

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online auction??   online auction?? Empty19th August 2010, 4:54 pm

Will you all be offering your best stock in this auction or will you all be offering pigs left from you alls sale. I am new to this site but have been a member of showpigs.com for a long time and have seen their sales and seems like they offer there best stock this time of year.
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online auction??   online auction?? Empty19th August 2010, 6:26 pm

Our Online Auction will be offering show quality hogs that were not bought at our Open house sale and Private treaty sales. We will be offering all of hogs for 2010 Saturday October 2 not one pig will be sold befor this sale. We dont keep anything back and I do not have children that show so everything we raise is for sale. I will also be making numerous visits to other breeders across the state including Jay Winters, Kyle Stepens, Craig Bessent, Curry Allen, Chuck Real, Wayne Rode & Rick Whitmans just to name a few. I will be purchasing hogs from these reputable breeders and offering them at our sale and private treaty sales. Our online sale will be mostly of our younger litters and the hogs we have picked up in our travels across the state. I would suggest to get the best we have to offer is to join us for our annual open house sale. We will post lot pictures of our top 15-20 prospects on our website prior to our sale and will accept phone bids on the day of our sale. We will also offer free delivery of our pigs to the following Dallas, Houston, San Angelo and Robstown as well as to Duncan Ok at the NSR Fall Classic. Be sure to watch for updates and lot pics on our website www.lazyoakgenetics.com Thanks Ty Clark

Last edited by TClark on 19th August 2010, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online auction??   online auction?? Empty19th August 2010, 6:56 pm

Carl. The litter that we will have to offer will be in the showpigshop on line auction the sister site to championshowpigs we will have all 12 hogs to offer they are 9 gilts 3 boars those are the only boars in the hole litter and the best gilts we think are out of the litter. we will also be buying some more gilts from our local breeders like G5 Farms,JH Ramirez,and Carter Farms,and Jesse Cervantes my daughter has this thing that she buys a gilt or 2 from diffrent breeders every year? so just keep in touch for our notice in the auction
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
g5farms

g5farms

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online auction??   online auction?? Empty19th August 2010, 8:01 pm

If we have the online auction, we will only offer the best showpigs out of our place. We have had numerous champions and we will have full siblings to our boar Black Out which should be exciting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
carl

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online auction??   online auction?? Empty19th August 2010, 9:10 pm

Sounds good keep us updated on the sales.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

online auction?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: online auction??   online auction?? Empty

Back to top Go down

online auction??
Page 1 of 1