Championshowpigs
Showpig Shop Online Auction Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Showpig Shop Online Auction Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Showpig Shop Online Auction Truegl10
Showpig Shop Online Auction Lazyoa10
Showpig Shop Online Auction Reunio10
Showpig Shop Online Auction Southt10
Showpig Shop Online Auction Topofo10
Showpig Shop Online Auction Cainsiresstatic
Showpig Shop Online Auction Carter10

Showpig Shop Online Auction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Showpig Shop Online Auction Empty
PostSubject: Showpig Shop Online Auction   Showpig Shop Online Auction Empty8th February 2010, 8:14 pm

The Showpig Shop is up and running and NOW the Showpig Shop has
- NO Listing Fees
- NO Buyers Fees
- No Percentage Taken off your Final Sale
- (NEW) If you have a showpig that does not sell, then there will be NO Charge
- ONLY $15.00 for a successful sale

If you would like to book a sale date, let us know so we can place your farm logo and your farm will have its own section.

The Showpig Shop is property of Championshowpigs, so the animals on the Showpig Shop will be pushed by Championshowpigs on our website homepage , emails , forums, etc.

You Asked for something New and Modern but still affordable..... Here it is

Last edited by Admin on 24th August 2010, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.championshowpigs.com
croskeyfarms

croskeyfarms

PostSubject: Re: Showpig Shop Online Auction   Showpig Shop Online Auction Empty12th February 2010, 10:34 pm

what dates are open. thinking next week if possible trying to get pictures put together for it will let you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.croskeyfarms.mysite.com
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: Showpig Shop Online Auction   Showpig Shop Online Auction Empty13th February 2010, 11:04 am

Croskey do you still have berk gilts available?

On a seperate note do you have any pictures on what Graffitti 7 has sired
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: All Dates Open   Showpig Shop Online Auction Empty13th February 2010, 11:15 am

On the Showpig Shop all dates are open 24 hours a day , 7 days a week and for those of you that need to Feature your sale, we can accomidate everyone. If you place your showpig on the Showpig Shop, just let people know on the Forum and we will push it for you.
Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.championshowpigs.com
Yorkie

PostSubject: Re: Showpig Shop Online Auction   Showpig Shop Online Auction Empty13th February 2010, 2:28 pm

Curious about the Showpig Shop. Do Championshowpigs own it ? Could I post something up without notifing them ? How would I get paid for the sale ? I am aloud to post pictures on the showpigshop for free right? Just to make it clear, if i post 50 pigs on the showpig shop and only 2 sell, I will just be charged for those two and their will be no fees for the rest at all, correct ? I like the idea and knowbody has really ever given us the opportunity to be able to do something like ebay , so I am extremely curious because if that is the case , I might as well put everything that I was going to sell, on the Online auction at the Showpig shp and mark everything up $15.00 just to make that money back. If it is true , this is a hell of a deal . If anyone knows any answers to these questions please let me know and I will give a high five and a beer to championshowpigs (if my understanding is all correct) .
Back to top Go down
ChampionShowPigs

PostSubject: Re: Showpig Shop Online Auction   Showpig Shop Online Auction Empty13th February 2010, 7:42 pm

Guest,
Yes, we do own the Showpig Shop and everything that you said was correct. You can post your listings (showpigs, boars , gilts , sows , etc. ) and the there are no listing fees up. Of course you could put 50 pigs and if you only had 1 pig, you could also put it up as well. If your animal does not sell, you dont get charged. Thanks for the compliment. Oh , if you have any issues with the site , or need help posting animals up, just email us and we will assist you or set up a sale for you.
Back to top Go down
croskeyfarms

croskeyfarms

PostSubject: Re: Showpig Shop Online Auction   Showpig Shop Online Auction Empty13th February 2010, 9:19 pm

J, still have the whole litter of berks available, and on the spot boar 7 he sire two litters in the fall have not received any pictures on his off spring yet, i was told they really look good with alot of bone and muscle. i have both of my sows bred to him for march-april litters there both looking real piggy so can't wait, i have a cross litter of butcher pigs duroc-spot out of him and my best duroc sow and there weighting about 230-275 the barrows look great heavy bone,wide,sound the gilts are the same. just kept them around because i had so many calls for butcher pigs. should of pulled the big barrow and showed him everybody thats come out and said he was a beast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.croskeyfarms.mysite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showpig Shop Online Auction   Showpig Shop Online Auction Empty

Back to top Go down

Showpig Shop Online Auction
Page 1 of 1