Championshowpigs
NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Truegl10
NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Lazyoa10
NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Reunio10
NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Southt10
NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Topofo10
NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Cainsiresstatic
NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Carter10

NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pigglet

pigglet

NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...   NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Empty17th August 2010, 1:25 pm

I'am a single Mother of two, and have a passion in showing my children responsibilities,dedication and trust. and what else than show them with showing pigs, My Problem is that i'll need some advice on how to choose the good showpig for my children and HOW can i get it home....i can't really get to many days off is there anybody TRUST WORTHY TO GO AND PURCHASE THEM for us and haul them back to use? Thank You All
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...   NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Empty17th August 2010, 1:49 pm

Contact Jay Aguilar, he is from down around your area. He is coming up to our Open House sale Oct. 2nd and may be willing to haul 1 or 2 back for you from our sale. Plus there are several good showpig breeders down around your way that I am sure they would be willing to help you in any way they can.
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...   NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Empty17th August 2010, 2:02 pm

thats a REALLY good idea,i spoke to him he sounds like a nice trust worthy gentlemen that well do that to help some one like you in this situatition.what do you have to loose .
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...   NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Empty17th August 2010, 4:23 pm

Hey pigglet did you know that the Rio Grande Valley last year alone with the local breeders had a better winning percentage than those purchased outside. Sometimes there is no use heading outside before checking out what you have in your back yard. We have had numerous champions in the Rio Grande Valley. If you need more information, you can visit our website www.g5farms.com or give us a call.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...   NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Empty17th August 2010, 4:30 pm

Thank you Ty for the recommendation !!
Pigglet i'll be welling to purcahse you a gilt or two from Lazy Oak on October and Haul it down here for you.

There's plenty of local breeders that you can visit in a weekend or two and there just around the corner from one another for example :

La Villa : G5 farms will have available 3 cross litters and a duroc
JH Ramirez will have 2 litters of yorks and a litter of Crosses there just a couple of minutes from one another
Me ( Mercedes) : had a bad year but managed to pull a litter of Crosses
Jesses Cervantes will have a litter of Crossses
La Feria: Alvin Carter will have a couple of spot litters and always has crosses and some yorks available
further East of us around the Cameron County area you will have Manuel Mendez, Dr Crouch and a couple of more.
But again i'am here to help you out i'am headed up there and Dont mind bringing you something from there give me a call or send me a PM and i'll give you all the info
Thank you for your trust !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...   NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Empty19th August 2010, 1:58 am

Thank you Jay it was nice of you to Volunteer your time for My Kids and I? We are Very Excited on doing bussiness with you and your Family? I really enjoyed how you reccomended all the valley Breeders and Lazy Oak Genetics And then you offered your litter to Us I thought THAT was a bit nice of you to do that instead of offering your litter and then all the rest of the breeders? well once again Thank You and i'll be visiting all the Local breeders when its time while Jay Gets Us 2 from Lazy Oak Genetics..THANK YOU ALL who took intrest in this post
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...   NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Empty19th August 2010, 2:35 am

NO THANKS need anything for our Nations Youth to get them involved in this industry,In this Industry thats what its all about Helping and Meeting New friends and mainly enjoying every bit of time with your youngsters?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...   NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ... Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP !!! purchasing and Hauling ...
Page 1 of 1