Championshowpigs
High quality durocs Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
High quality durocs Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
High quality durocs Truegl10
High quality durocs Lazyoa10
High quality durocs Reunio10
High quality durocs Southt10
High quality durocs Topofo10
High quality durocs Cainsiresstatic
High quality durocs Carter10

High quality durocs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
texan

High quality durocs Empty
PostSubject: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty16th August 2010, 7:03 am

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone is interested in some high quality durocs for this up coming show season! I have alot of durocs and crosses to choose from an they are all out of the highest quality AI boars on the market! If so please call ne at 2543944475 to talk more on the litters and what they are I promise they won't be a waste of Anyones time to come look at or I could meet you somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty16th August 2010, 5:47 pm

What are the pedigree's you have on your durocs, and what are the price ranges of them are they August born or late July where in texas are you located..
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty17th August 2010, 11:52 am

Hey Dusty sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Duroc Fan

Duroc Fan

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty20th August 2010, 11:29 am

what are the ages of the litters you have and where in texas are you located
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty22nd August 2010, 10:18 am

yes i would be interested as well i am looking for a good duroc gilt to show then use for breeding
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
texan

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty22nd August 2010, 11:43 pm

Litters are out of Powerwagon at PSSS and Gods Gift at shipleys.... Crosses are out of Classic Steal 8-1.... Powerwagons are out of the Ch Duroc Gilt Ft Worth and Gods Gift go back to our original Ox line we started with!!!!!! I promis no one will be dissapointed in the quality or stoutness in the litters we have to offer!!!!! Call me at 254-394-4475 to talk more on the litters...
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty23rd August 2010, 6:36 pm

Do you think you could post some pictures of the hogs?
Back to top Go down
texan

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty24th August 2010, 8:33 am

Hey RGV I tried sending u pics on the phone number you gave me can u give me that number again so I can try again I don't think u got them.
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty24th August 2010, 11:00 am

I would like pictures aswell! 1405-714-7802 thanks. where exactly are you located? i am in central oklahoma just wondering how far in texas you are
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty24th August 2010, 3:13 pm

sent you the number to your PM thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High quality durocs   High quality durocs Empty

Back to top Go down

High quality durocs
Page 1 of 1