Championshowpigs
Reg. Durocs for Sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Reg. Durocs for Sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Reg. Durocs for Sale Truegl10
Reg. Durocs for Sale Lazyoa10
Reg. Durocs for Sale Reunio10
Reg. Durocs for Sale Southt10
Reg. Durocs for Sale Topofo10
Reg. Durocs for Sale Cainsiresstatic
Reg. Durocs for Sale Carter10

Reg. Durocs for Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Berling Farms

Reg. Durocs for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Reg. Durocs for Sale   Reg. Durocs for Sale Empty7th November 2009, 10:33 am

August 26 Durocs for sale. No Holes X Cadillac. There are some very good ones for sale. These are the same ones that were offered in the Showpigshop sale, but have changed and started to mature a little more. I can get you some updated pictures.

Thanks,
Cody Berling
Berling Farms
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Reg. Durocs for Sale   Reg. Durocs for Sale Empty7th November 2009, 2:25 pm

Cody, whats the asking price in those hogs ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Texas br

PostSubject: Cody berling   Reg. Durocs for Sale Empty7th November 2009, 8:00 pm

Cody do you still have the 3-8 or did you sell her after the sale.
Back to top Go down
Berling Farms

PostSubject: Re: Reg. Durocs for Sale   Reg. Durocs for Sale Empty8th November 2009, 11:55 am

Jay: The Prices vary depending on which hog you are looking at, but the prices are 150-500. There is not a bad pig in the litter, and if fed right they could be contenders wherever you take them.

Texas: We do still have 3-8. We are asking 450 OBO for her. She is WELL worth it. She is extremely powerful, up headed, and can move EXTREMELY well. If she doesnt sell i will hopefully be taking her to Perry, Georgia to show.

Thanks,
Cody Berling

Feel Free to Txt, OR Call me at 317-460-7272.
Back to top Go down
rhfarm01

PostSubject: Re: Reg. Durocs for Sale   Reg. Durocs for Sale Empty16th July 2010, 11:51 pm

were are you located i am interested if you have any left
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Berling Farms

PostSubject: Re: Reg. Durocs for Sale   Reg. Durocs for Sale Empty17th July 2010, 8:42 am

Well considering that that was posted from last year, no we dont have any out of THAT litter left. Laughing However we have 2 december gilts that are for sale. If you are interested in summer pigs we have a 7-1-10 litter of boars/barrows (duroc) actually there is a list of our litters for this summer on berlingshowpigs.com . Feel free to call me.

Cody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reg. Durocs for Sale   Reg. Durocs for Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Reg. Durocs for Sale
Page 1 of 1