Championshowpigs
Bred Sows For Sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Bred Sows For Sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Bred Sows For Sale Truegl10
Bred Sows For Sale Lazyoa10
Bred Sows For Sale Reunio10
Bred Sows For Sale Southt10
Bred Sows For Sale Topofo10
Bred Sows For Sale Cainsiresstatic
Bred Sows For Sale Carter10

Bred Sows For Sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TClark

TClark

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty5th August 2010, 12:10 am

Just putting out a feeler to see how much intrest there would be for some Bred sows for sale with litters due December and January. I will have a few for sale if anyone would be interested. I will have a couple of registerred york sows bred to our Boar Full Dimension for some registerred York Litters. May aslo have a couple of Cross sows bred to Full Dimension to go along with the Yorks. Just wanted to put this out there to see what kind of intrest is out there for some Dec. and Jan litters.

Note: Both York Gilts were bred by respected Boar Studs. Triple B Sires of Ok. & Eddie Robinson of OBC Genetics of Mo.
York Sow#1 is a Inside Out X I Got It sow bred by Triple B Sires that just farrowed her 2nd litter July 20th 14 born 11 alive. her first litter was born Sept. 2009 12 born 11 alive (all Gilts) she is an excellent mother and produces lots of milk.

York Sow #2 is a Half Ton X Lumberjack sow bred by Eddie Robinson of OBC Genetics. She is due to farrow her first litter Aug. 22.
Let me know if you have any questions Thanks Ty Clark 512-634-7106

Here are some pics of our boar Full Dimension. which Both York sows will be bred to
Bred Sows For Sale Pigs030710078

Last edited by TClark on 9th August 2010, 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty5th August 2010, 1:30 am

what would be the starting price on those bred gilts? i might be intrested in them?
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty5th August 2010, 2:45 am

can you post some pics of the gilts you will be selling bred. when you have a chance will there be a delivery trip to deep south texas if we purchase any just asking
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty5th August 2010, 5:07 am

Both Yorks bred for registerred litters will be $750 and if we offer any of the cross sows they will be priced at $500. I would be willing to deliver them somewhere around half way down south for no extra charge.

Here is the Inside Out Sow as a yearling. Bred by Tripl B Sires,OK

Bred Sows For Sale 314-1

Bred Sows For Sale 317-1

Last edited by TClark on 9th August 2010, 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty9th August 2010, 2:05 pm

Here is a picture of the Half Ton X Lumberjack sow we are selling as a Bred sow. Bred by Eddi Robinson of Of OBC Genetics, MO.

Bred Sows For Sale Pigs03071020121
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty10th August 2010, 10:08 pm

Good looking set of York Sows your gonna offer.. Just curious if you had any recent pictures of the Cobb Gilt heavy bred did she turn out to look now that shes matured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
TClark

TClark

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty10th August 2010, 10:56 pm

Thanks Jay,I took some of the Cobb gilt the other day but none of them turned out all were real fuzzy and blurry and she didnt want to do much other than get back to her pen and lay under the mister. She looks great though and looks to have a large litter of lil silver bullets in her, she still looks as good as she did on showday. Thats what I love about the Lindners sow ration they stay put together so well they never miss a beat, take my Landrace gilt from Duncan She has been on Lindners 690 since I brought her home and you know how impressive she is. I will try to get some new pics of her this week for the website. I will let you know when I get them.
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty10th August 2010, 11:52 pm

Both Sows have been sold. Both these sows will make they're new home in Mercedes Texas at the home of Jay Aguilar and family showpigs. Happy to send these 2 wonderful sows down south to a wonderful group of youngsters that love the showpig industry just as much as I do. Want to send a big thanks to Jay and his family for his continued support to Lazy Oak Genetics, Your support is greatly appreciated. Thanks Ty Clark
Back to top Go down
Aguilar Show Pigs

Aguilar Show Pigs

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty11th August 2010, 3:22 am

Hey Ty, thank you for all the continuous support you have done for My Son and Grand Children. For the offer you made to Us their wasnt Nothing holding us Back on saying NO we had to react ASAP to take advantage of this remarkable deal you made to My SON to Inprove in this industry..THANK YOU and YOUR FAMILY for ALL the SUPPORT you have GIVEN MINE .
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty11th August 2010, 12:52 pm

No thanks needed. Pleasure is all mine I cant think of a better family to send these hogs to I know they will be taken care of and will recieve the love and attention they deserve from them grandkids. After all that is what its about helping these great youngsters that show a love and huge intrest in the showpig industry. They are the future of this great Industry and when I see the intrest and hard work and love that your grandchildren put into it makes everything I do well worth it. You, Jay and your families are allways welcome here at our farm and I would be happy to do everything I can to help them grandchildren to be the best they can be in this wonderful Industry. Thanks again for all the support and kind words I appreciate it greatly. Ty Clark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bred Sows For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bred Sows For Sale   Bred Sows For Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Bred Sows For Sale
Page 1 of 1