Championshowpigs
Bred for the Banner Sale! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Bred for the Banner Sale! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Bred for the Banner Sale! Truegl10
Bred for the Banner Sale! Lazyoa10
Bred for the Banner Sale! Reunio10
Bred for the Banner Sale! Southt10
Bred for the Banner Sale! Topofo10
Bred for the Banner Sale! Cainsiresstatic
Bred for the Banner Sale! Carter10

Bred for the Banner Sale!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChampionShowPigs

Bred for the Banner Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Bred for the Banner Sale!   Bred for the Banner Sale! Empty18th September 2010, 12:11 pm

Make sure and say Hello to Championshowpigs.com staff who will be attending The Bred For the Banner sale today in Denison , TX. See you there!
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Bred for the Banner Sale!   Bred for the Banner Sale! Empty19th September 2010, 6:14 pm

Sorry I missed you guys. I was there and saw the young ladies handing out the flyers but never got around to chattin with yall. We brought home 7 hogs 6 gilts 1 barrow. Bought the #9 Carl Kent cross gilt, the #12 RWG Belted gilt, 2 Bakker Bros. Belted gilts #67 & #68, 2 David Martin Duroc gilts #50 & #51 and the lil belted barrow of David Martins #59 (STEAL OF THE SALE!!! THIS GUY IS FOR REAL). Had a great trip good to be back home in the hog barn, I missed my lil oinkers. Ty
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: Bred for the Banner Sale!   Bred for the Banner Sale! Empty19th September 2010, 10:46 pm

Hey Ty, how do those gilts look ... are you going to have them as replacement gilts or are they going to be offered in your sale.
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Bred for the Banner Sale!   Bred for the Banner Sale! Empty20th September 2010, 12:27 pm

All of these gilt are tremendous. The Carl Kent cross gilt is one that can win many shows down the road as well as be a wonderful addition in the sow barn. Carl said that she is the best weanling sow prospect he has ever sold. He came up to us after the we bought her and requested her to be taken to San Angelo or Belton. The little RWG belted gilt is right there with her as far as her future down the road she is a gilt that is a super attractive upheaded jet level gilt, she was the most Flexible hog in the sale this gilt sets all four feet way out there on the corners and shows all the signs of maturing into a Powerful and massive crossbred. She was the smallest pig in the sale but her size didnt fool us she is for real. The #50 David Martin Duroc gilt was a favorite of Davids that he brought down She is one that will be very competitive in the breeding gilt show in San Antonio we are very excited to have her. The Bakker Bros #67 belted cross will be one to be wreckoned with at our County show and then come home to us and throw us some great exotics down the road. The 4 I mentioned above we will be keeping for the show season. There are 3 that we will be offering in our sale Oct 2nd a David Martin Duroc gilt will be offered which is a littermate to the #50 we purchased sired by Manual Labor at Purple Power, an outstanding Bakker Bros. crossbred gilt (Heavyweight X American Pride) this one has all the power you can handle while still being wonderfully sound on all 4. The las one we will offer is a barrow that I believe is a solid and worthy prospect for the San Antonio Hamp barrow show if my lil one was showing there is no way this guy would be available. We had no intentions of bringing home a barrow but when you find one this good you have give him a shot. He may be the best out of the whole group that we brought home in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bred for the Banner Sale!   Bred for the Banner Sale! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bred for the Banner Sale!
Page 1 of 1