Championshowpigs
breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Truegl10
breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Lazyoa10
breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Reunio10
breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Southt10
breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Topofo10
breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Cainsiresstatic
breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Carter10

breeder in N. Florida or Georgia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4hmom

breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty
PostSubject: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty26th July 2010, 1:48 pm

We are looking for a August litter of York cross/Bluebutt. We would need them mid to late October.

Could anyone recommend a good breeder?
Back to top Go down
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty28th July 2010, 2:05 pm

ANYONE??????
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty28th July 2010, 2:50 pm

Hey MOM, in your area of florida or Georgia you have i really havent heared of anyone in Florida, I know in Georgia you have Gary Childs " Southern Advantage Sires"in Pelham Georgia.. but you might have a better CHANCE travelling to Arkansas you have MORE of a Variety up there you Have Steve Cobb in Lake City, Lowery Show Pigs in Greenbrier,And Masters& Brice in Dover.. But if you want to travel a bit more to the Texas Area I will Have a litter of Dark Crosses and in Texas theres More of a VARIETY of breeders.I HOPE THIS HELPED YOU A BIT
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty28th July 2010, 3:00 pm

We are in S. FLorida, and were trying not to travel too far. I have seen some wonderful pigs on the TX Breeders sites, and would love to be able to travel there.
In the past we have had ours delivered from Indian, but the kids have not done so well with them. So we figured we would try something new!!
Thanks so much for your help.
Back to top Go down
ReunionRidge

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty28th July 2010, 3:45 pm

ive got a guy coming up here in sept toget pure yorks they are june 28ths. he would be willing to get them to there for you if that would help thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.reunionridgefarm.com
woody89

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty28th July 2010, 4:49 pm

im in georgia when will you need them to be born because i will have a late august litter
Back to top Go down
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty28th July 2010, 8:40 pm

ReunionRidge wrote:
ive got a guy coming up here in sept toget pure yorks they are june 28ths. he would be willing to get them to there for you if that would help thanks

Where are you located?
We have to have our hogs by the last week of October. Our show is the end of Feb., and hey like them to be around 6-61/2 months old. I wouuld think a litter from mid August would be best. Last year our hogs were early August litters and we had to hold them, and that was a nightmare.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty28th July 2010, 8:43 pm

woody89 wrote:
im in georgia when will you need them to be born because i will have a late august litter

Do you have a web site?? Late August would be good, but I would really like t see some of your selections, and where some of youe hogs have placed in show.

Thanks so much!!
Back to top Go down
woody89

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 7:07 am

no i dont have a website sorry
Back to top Go down
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 8:54 am

woody89 wrote:
no i dont have a website sorry

Pictures??
Back to top Go down
woody89

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 9:31 am

you can go to photobucket and search for user named triplejgenetics theres some pigs on there of ours. i will be putting new pics of the ones we are raising right now up later today
Back to top Go down
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 9:53 am

woody89 wrote:
you can go to photobucket and search for user named triplejgenetics theres some pigs on there of ours. i will be putting new pics of the ones we are raising right now up later today

I tried searching that and nothing came up.
Back to top Go down
woody89

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 10:16 am

right under where it says no matchs found it should say "Are you looking for the Photobucket user triplejgenetics?
Click here to see this user's profile " click it and it should come up
Back to top Go down
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 11:42 am

woody89 wrote:

right under where it says no matchs found it should say "Are you looking for the Photobucket user triplejgenetics?

ok Thanks
Back to top Go down
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 11:54 am

4hmom wrote:
woody89 wrote:

ok Thanks

You do have some nice looking hogs. CAn I ask how long you have been breeding and how you hogs do in shows. Also will you have any litters mid August and what your fees are. We might need 4 if another family wants to travel with us. If you want to email me you can.

Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
woody89

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 12:12 pm

ok ill do that
Back to top Go down
ReunionRidge

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 3:09 pm

wes what boar did you use for that late aug litter?

also 4h mom i will to have a mid augest litter i forgot about until woody reminded me of it im in ky woody is the one i was refering to as coming this way to get pigs. thanks

Back to top Go down
woody89

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 3:37 pm

i used cash 31-10 on a triple bred super power 14-1. they will be really good
Back to top Go down
ReunionRidge

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty29th July 2010, 3:54 pm

they should be sensational
Back to top Go down
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty4th August 2010, 9:58 am

Thanks for all the info. We have been recommended some very nice breeders. We will be making our trip in October to a few different farms.

This site and members have been very helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breeder in N. Florida or Georgia   breeder in N. Florida or Georgia Empty

Back to top Go down

breeder in N. Florida or Georgia
Page 1 of 1