Championshowpigs
question for Got2bpigs Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
question for Got2bpigs Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
question for Got2bpigs Truegl10
question for Got2bpigs Lazyoa10
question for Got2bpigs Reunio10
question for Got2bpigs Southt10
question for Got2bpigs Topofo10
question for Got2bpigs Cainsiresstatic
question for Got2bpigs Carter10

question for Got2bpigs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
g5farms

g5farms

question for Got2bpigs Empty
PostSubject: question for Got2bpigs   question for Got2bpigs Empty19th February 2010, 9:49 pm

I was wondering what that grand champion barrow was out of in the gallery picture?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
got2bpigs

got2bpigs

PostSubject: Re: question for Got2bpigs   question for Got2bpigs Empty19th February 2010, 10:05 pm

The barrow is out of one of our boars here at our farm. The barrow is a Pure Passion X Fatal 58-4. The pure passion boar is a Purple Passion X Platinum. We sold semen and his first pig crop produced 3 county fair champions and 2 reserve champions. several division winners including one at Ohio State Fair.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: question for Got2bpigs   question for Got2bpigs Empty19th February 2010, 10:06 pm

Do you have any pictures of this boar ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
got2bpigs

got2bpigs

PostSubject: Re: question for Got2bpigs   question for Got2bpigs Empty19th February 2010, 10:51 pm

I did not get him pictured this past fall like I wanted to. Most of the semen buyers that we had came to the farm to view him or saw the club pigs out of him and liked them. He is black with a thin white belt has excellent elevation at the shoulders. He has produced a tremendous first pig crop for us and working on this years second pig crop now. He stamps his offspring with a cocky heads up attitude, thick square made muscle and they excel in hip design & structure. My favorite thing about his offspring are how good they are at club pig stage they were easy sellers without having to be an expert with the feed bucket.
Back to top Go down
Yancy Ga

PostSubject: Breeder?   question for Got2bpigs Empty21st February 2010, 2:14 pm

Who bred him, and what is the pedigree on him and what is his grand-dam's sire? (Purple Passion x Platinum x ????)
Back to top Go down
got2bpigs

got2bpigs

PostSubject: Re: question for Got2bpigs   question for Got2bpigs Empty21st February 2010, 2:54 pm

Josh Rose bred the litter. (Southern part of Ohio) Purple Passion X Platinum X 92-5 grandma was a littermate to Crossbow's mother.
Back to top Go down
ohio_boy

PostSubject: Re: question for Got2bpigs   question for Got2bpigs Empty21st February 2010, 10:07 pm

PURE PASSION CAME FROM A DEEP LITTER AND A VERY CONSISTENT SOW THAT NEVER MISSED AND PRODUCED MY CHAMPIONS . AT 250 LBS HE WAS THE IDEAL BARROW SIZE.HES A SQUARE MADE OPENED UP EXTENDED BOAR THAT HAS GREAT FEET AND LEGS ESCPECIALLY FROM THE KNEE AND HOCK DOWN. HE WAS THE MOST COMPLETE HOG THE SOW EVER PRODUCED. ITS TRULY HARD TO FAULT THIS BOAR. HIS PIGS ARE VERY CONSISTENT IVE NOTICED ON ANY TYPE OF SOW. EASY TO SELL BUT FEED SO WELL AND REALLY MATURE AT THE RIGHT TIME. HIS STYLE IS NEVER GONNA FADE OUT.I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ASK FOR SEMEN BUT ITS VERY REASONABLE AND IF YOU USE HIM I PROMISE YOU WILL WANNA USE HIM AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for Got2bpigs   question for Got2bpigs Empty

Back to top Go down

question for Got2bpigs
Page 1 of 1