Championshowpigs
1st litter is on the ground Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
1st litter is on the ground Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
1st litter is on the ground Truegl10
1st litter is on the ground Lazyoa10
1st litter is on the ground Reunio10
1st litter is on the ground Southt10
1st litter is on the ground Topofo10
1st litter is on the ground Cainsiresstatic
1st litter is on the ground Carter10

1st litter is on the ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TClark

TClark

1st litter is on the ground Empty
PostSubject: 1st litter is on the ground   1st litter is on the ground Empty20th July 2010, 3:18 pm

Our 1st litter of the summer hit the ground this morning at 3am. This is our first litter out of our exciting new york boar Full Dimension, Our Inside out sow laid down and had a wonderful problem free labor. Piglets are doing great got theyre bellies full and strength under theyre legs now. This litter will be a Registerred Yorkshire litter, 13 born 11 alive 6 boars 5 gilts.
(TCG Full Dimension X JGR Man Child) X (Inside Out X I Got It)
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: 1st litter is on the ground   1st litter is on the ground Empty20th July 2010, 4:01 pm

Congrates T CLark ... when the other litter hitting the ground? what will it be ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: 1st litter is on the ground   1st litter is on the ground Empty20th July 2010, 4:39 pm

Next litter is due July 27th it will be a Duroc litter (non papered)Hershey X (I Max X X-Rated) It looks to be a pretty small litter in side of her maybe 3 or 4 she stood for me over 24hrs after my last dose of Semen in her and did not exspect her to take, but she must of had a few sperm cells that survived that long inside of her, This litter should be packed full of muscle the sow is the heaviest muscled hog on our farm. She was Champion Lightweight Duroc at her County Show this past year. Pics are on our website. www.lazyoakgenetics.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st litter is on the ground   1st litter is on the ground Empty

Back to top Go down

1st litter is on the ground
Page 1 of 1