Championshowpigs
Looking for my next breeding piece Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Looking for my next breeding piece Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Looking for my next breeding piece Truegl10
Looking for my next breeding piece Lazyoa10
Looking for my next breeding piece Reunio10
Looking for my next breeding piece Southt10
Looking for my next breeding piece Topofo10
Looking for my next breeding piece Cainsiresstatic
Looking for my next breeding piece Carter10

Looking for my next breeding piece

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sol_fam12

Looking for my next breeding piece Empty
PostSubject: Looking for my next breeding piece   Looking for my next breeding piece Empty10th January 2010, 11:36 am

Anyone know of any pig sales or show/sale . Anywhere..
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my next breeding piece   Looking for my next breeding piece Empty11th January 2010, 9:37 am

depending on what age you are looking for. if you looking for something ready to breed, you can pick up some really nice breeding material in belton in march.
Back to top Go down
tkfshowpigs

tkfshowpigs

PostSubject: Winter Type Conference - Perry, GA   Looking for my next breeding piece Empty12th January 2010, 12:37 am

I agree that Belton is a good place to look as there will be all eight breeds there plus everyones favorite crossbreds but Winter Type conference in Perry, Ga is a spot to look. It is coming up on the 23rd and may be a place to grab some reasonably priced Hampshire, Duroc, Yorkshire or Landrace breeding stock. Many of the gilts will be some of the best because the NJSA members will be selling their high quality projects. Plus, it is a one day deal so you don't have to worry about hotel accommodations if you do not want to. Trust me it is one of the most underrated events that either NSR or CPS have to offer. We have found a few pieces that have had some success for us that didn't cost us an arm and a leg.

Winter Type Conference Schedule
Back to top Go down
http://www.tkfshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for my next breeding piece   Looking for my next breeding piece Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for my next breeding piece
Page 1 of 1