Championshowpigs
HELP! New at breeding!!!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
HELP! New at breeding!!!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
HELP! New at breeding!!!! Truegl10
HELP! New at breeding!!!! Lazyoa10
HELP! New at breeding!!!! Reunio10
HELP! New at breeding!!!! Southt10
HELP! New at breeding!!!! Topofo10
HELP! New at breeding!!!! Cainsiresstatic
HELP! New at breeding!!!! Carter10

HELP! New at breeding!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mispiggy

HELP! New at breeding!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP! New at breeding!!!!   HELP! New at breeding!!!! Empty17th July 2012, 12:53 pm

I am a young girl not long been out of high school that loves to show pigs! I have talked myself into breeding them this year. I bred 3 pigs and one has already had a miscarriage.

Yesterday I came home to one them that had something white coming out of her. When I say white, i mean paper white like she backed up to a chalk line. It was already dry when I noticied it. Anyone know what this might be or can give me any suggestions?!? She is about 36 days from when she is suppose to give birth.

Also, any shots I should give them or any other medication closer to farrowing?

Thanks-Amber
Back to top Go down
des

PostSubject: Re: HELP! New at breeding!!!!   HELP! New at breeding!!!! Empty18th July 2012, 7:21 pm

Sometimes bred sows/gilts will have that white chalk like stuff, I'm not sure why but it doesn't bother me and doesn't seen to bother the sows.

If you haven't vaccinated for parvo lepto yet, you need to go ahead and give them the shot. You are suppose to do it before you breed them, but later is better than never. It will help prevent stillborns, undeveloped pigs, mummies, and miscarriages.
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

PostSubject: Re: HELP! New at breeding!!!!   HELP! New at breeding!!!! Empty21st September 2012, 10:29 am

Rhini Shield TX4 we give, but check if you can get it in your state 1st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! New at breeding!!!!   HELP! New at breeding!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP! New at breeding!!!!
Page 1 of 1