Championshowpigs
Heatboxes for crates Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Heatboxes for crates Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Heatboxes for crates Truegl10
Heatboxes for crates Lazyoa10
Heatboxes for crates Reunio10
Heatboxes for crates Southt10
Heatboxes for crates Topofo10
Heatboxes for crates Cainsiresstatic
Heatboxes for crates Carter10

Heatboxes for crates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salis Showpigs

Heatboxes for crates Empty
PostSubject: Heatboxes for crates   Heatboxes for crates Empty8th January 2010, 3:57 pm

We have had several people inquire about the heatboxes I have on our farrowing crates. They are great for keeping the babies warm and away from the sow and from getting layed on. We usually put them in the box and block the doorway with a brick when they are about 1=2 hrs old and we leave them in there for about 1 hr then remove the brick and let them come out on their own. This teaches them where the heat is and they learn quick. Anyways here are some pics. I m cant seem to get them loaded onto here, so here is the address to our facebook site you can see them there. https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#/photo.php?pid=369499&id=1659139515

Thanks

Bo
Back to top Go down

Heatboxes for crates
Page 1 of 1