Championshowpigs
2 complete farrowing crates for sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
2 complete farrowing crates for sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
2 complete farrowing crates for sale Truegl10
2 complete farrowing crates for sale Lazyoa10
2 complete farrowing crates for sale Reunio10
2 complete farrowing crates for sale Southt10
2 complete farrowing crates for sale Topofo10
2 complete farrowing crates for sale Cainsiresstatic
2 complete farrowing crates for sale Carter10

2 complete farrowing crates for sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#^@%$

2 complete farrowing crates for sale Empty
PostSubject: 2 complete farrowing crates for sale   2 complete farrowing crates for sale Empty5th October 2009, 10:45 pm

I have 2 Galvanized tube farroing carates for sale in great shape. Comes with stand approx 15inches off the ground, woven wire floor. strainless steel sow feeder & nipple cup waterer attached to the swinging gate and panels for nursery area **NOTE** does not include a flush pan. Both are exactly the same.
$250 each. Crates are disassembled at this time. Let me know if any of you folks would be interested in them iwill see about assembling one to take some pics of soon. Thanks Ty 512-634-7106
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
Jackson Showpigs

PostSubject: Re: 2 complete farrowing crates for sale   2 complete farrowing crates for sale Empty7th October 2009, 3:34 pm

Hey buddy, put one together and take a picture for me! Hehe...
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

PostSubject: Re: 2 complete farrowing crates for sale   2 complete farrowing crates for sale Empty7th October 2009, 7:55 pm

James,
Welcome to the "REAL" showpig forum site. "you know what I mean"lol
I will throw one up tommorow and snap some pics for you. They work well but I am looking into getting a 6 crate setup all in one. Thanks Ty
Back to top Go down
Jackson Showpigs

PostSubject: Re: 2 complete farrowing crates for sale   2 complete farrowing crates for sale Empty7th October 2009, 11:32 pm

You can if you want to, but I was just teasing you. Wanted to let you know I found the site ok.
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: 2 complete farrowing crates for sale   2 complete farrowing crates for sale Empty8th October 2009, 8:28 pm

got pics
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

PostSubject: Re: 2 complete farrowing crates for sale   2 complete farrowing crates for sale Empty12th October 2009, 4:39 pm

Sorry It has been a mess hear and I havent gotten any pics yet. I will work on getting some this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: 2 complete farrowing crates for sale   2 complete farrowing crates for sale Empty23rd November 2009, 11:53 pm

Hey Ty , if purchased how can we get it over here to deep south texas any way we can ship it ? just curious ? i mean Way down south texas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 complete farrowing crates for sale   2 complete farrowing crates for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

2 complete farrowing crates for sale
Page 1 of 1