Championshowpigs
what do you think about cains     how is thare service Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
what do you think about cains     how is thare service Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
what do you think about cains     how is thare service Truegl10
what do you think about cains     how is thare service Lazyoa10
what do you think about cains     how is thare service Reunio10
what do you think about cains     how is thare service Southt10
what do you think about cains     how is thare service Topofo10
what do you think about cains     how is thare service Cainsiresstatic
what do you think about cains     how is thare service Carter10

what do you think about cains how is thare service

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rescross11lbfair

rescross11lbfair

what do you think about cains     how is thare service Empty
PostSubject: what do you think about cains how is thare service   what do you think about cains     how is thare service Empty7th November 2012, 12:33 am

i paid for a bred gilt from cains june online bred gilt sale we set up delivery to ca befor the sale and then the truck ended up never even being in rout to ca but thay found a ride two weeks befor dou date and wen we got the gilt it was the wrong one i got refunded and he had someone els pick it up im only 14 and 1600 is a lot of money i guess i was woundering if inyone els had bad service thanks
Back to top Go down
texaspigs3

texaspigs3

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cains how is thare service   what do you think about cains     how is thare service Empty28th November 2012, 12:49 pm

rescross11lbfair,

I actually worked with the Cains last summer during my time at Iowa State and I can assure you they are good people and will work with you. They are a completely family run business and they all stay busy especially during the crop season. It sounds like your experience with them wasnt ideal but i wouldnt weigh too much emphasis on it people make mistakes. I have a hamp gilt from them this year and she is looking better all the time. I fed some/most of the boars that they still have on stud and stay in contact with them so if you have any questions feel free to ask me. Or you can always call Dusty he is easy to talk to and will help you as much as he can I would recommend not calling on Mondays and Thursdays though since those are their collection days.
Back to top Go down
rescross11lbfair

rescross11lbfair

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cains how is thare service   what do you think about cains     how is thare service Empty28th November 2012, 9:31 pm

i talked to dusty we tryd to work something out he siad thar was nothing he could do he told us to farrow it out and chop its head off
Back to top Go down
texaspigs3

texaspigs3

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cains how is thare service   what do you think about cains     how is thare service Empty29th November 2012, 6:33 am

If I was you I would just use the 1600 that you spent and ask them to send you one of their best hamp gilts to show then keep her and raise pigs out of her. 1600 can get a top notch gilt off their farm.
Back to top Go down
rescross11lbfair

rescross11lbfair

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cains how is thare service   what do you think about cains     how is thare service Empty29th November 2012, 12:13 pm

i alredy got refunded and he had someone come get the gilt i was just wondering if inyone els had a bad experience
Back to top Go down
dolfan31

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cains how is thare service   what do you think about cains     how is thare service Empty28th May 2013, 11:00 pm

I only had good experiences with the Cain's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about cains how is thare service   what do you think about cains     how is thare service Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you think about cains how is thare service
Page 1 of 1