Championshowpigs
What feed to start with? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
What feed to start with? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
What feed to start with? Truegl10
What feed to start with? Lazyoa10
What feed to start with? Reunio10
What feed to start with? Southt10
What feed to start with? Topofo10
What feed to start with? Cainsiresstatic
What feed to start with? Carter10

What feed to start with?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaydee4d

What feed to start with? Empty
PostSubject: What feed to start with?   What feed to start with? Empty6th November 2012, 10:01 am

WOW, we have been rasing pigs for so many years now.. last year was number 7 but what a year it was... We had every problem possibly it seemed like, One pig never made it to show because of her bad limp then we had to spoon feed the other one practically because she was finiky and lighweight... but guess what that girl place 3rd in her class... But because of all the issues last year with weight and limps and stress... I am questioning my feeding program. I will use Moormans... I always have but worried now I didnt follow the right prgram last year and maybe did too much changing to fast. What feed should I start with. Our pigs will be here Sunday and are about 8 weeks old. Our show this year is the end of February. We will be on full feed with 2 pigs in the pen till about 150 pounds.. Any ideas? help? I think I usually start with Moormans 272? THank you guys you really got me through a hard year last year!!
Back to top Go down
HogWild

PostSubject: Re: What feed to start with?   What feed to start with? Empty7th November 2012, 11:36 am

MoorMan's® ShowTec Starter/Grower LN/FBZ No. 11148AE is what I start with and I run 1/2 of a bag per pig. Then I move on to
MoorMan's® ShowTec Starter/Grower TY No. 11273AB or 11263AB and stay on that until 150 lbs. Once there I decide on where the I should go on the body style of the animal.
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

PostSubject: Re: What feed to start with?   What feed to start with? Empty7th November 2012, 7:32 pm

We feed Burst Starter then go to 18241 then adjust from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
rescross11lbfair

rescross11lbfair

PostSubject: Re: What feed to start with?   What feed to start with? Empty7th November 2012, 9:02 pm

aggie hoo makes burst
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

PostSubject: Re: What feed to start with?   What feed to start with? Empty8th November 2012, 7:18 am

Sorry its Moormans 24020
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What feed to start with?   What feed to start with? Empty

Back to top Go down

What feed to start with?
Page 1 of 1