Championshowpigs
Shots my pigs may need. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Shots my pigs may need. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shots my pigs may need. Truegl10
Shots my pigs may need. Lazyoa10
Shots my pigs may need. Reunio10
Shots my pigs may need. Southt10
Shots my pigs may need. Topofo10
Shots my pigs may need. Cainsiresstatic
Shots my pigs may need. Carter10

Shots my pigs may need.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjhurst

Shots my pigs may need. Empty
PostSubject: Shots my pigs may need.   Shots my pigs may need. Empty18th April 2012, 10:37 pm

I have 2 pigs, one is a show pig and the other is a rescue. My family and I are not sure if the rescue gilt has had any shots being as the home she came from was not the best place. I don't think she was very well cared for, therefor we are looking into ways to help her stay healthy and what we need for our show pig as well. This is our very first year with pigs, we have shown every other type of animal until now. So if there is any more help that anyone could give me I would greatly appreciate it! Want to see my pigs healthy and happy!!
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

PostSubject: Re: Shots my pigs may need.   Shots my pigs may need. Empty15th May 2012, 3:16 pm

I would put both on the same shot schedule, did you every find out what shots your show pig might need?

Are you going to breed any?

Look into the Rhini Shield TX4 (Jeffers Supply or Valley Vet)
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: Shots my pigs may need.   Shots my pigs may need. Empty16th May 2012, 9:41 pm

Alot of major shows require that they be vaccinated for circo. If they are healthy, and are not returning from the show to your place I would not worry about vaccinating them at this time. The main thing is to keep them wormed every 4 weeks, and have fresh feed and plenty of fresh water for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots my pigs may need.   Shots my pigs may need. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shots my pigs may need.
Page 1 of 1