Championshowpigs
Show pigs for sale!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Show pigs for sale!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Show pigs for sale!! Truegl10
Show pigs for sale!! Lazyoa10
Show pigs for sale!! Reunio10
Show pigs for sale!! Southt10
Show pigs for sale!! Topofo10
Show pigs for sale!! Cainsiresstatic
Show pigs for sale!! Carter10

Show pigs for sale!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RGV

RGV

Show pigs for sale!! Empty
PostSubject: Show pigs for sale!!   Show pigs for sale!! Empty17th September 2011, 11:34 pm

These are August 2nd Paparazzi X Super freak prospects these are by far the best pigs I have raised they should work for January thru March shows. I will be taking them to the feed store in Raymondville next week if anybody is interested. For more info contact me at 956.376.7112 Call or text thanks

Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Show pigs for sale!!   Show pigs for sale!! Empty20th September 2011, 12:19 am

Check out these videos, I will be staying back with two boars out of this litter the rest are for sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prvev1gfJT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmqJjG1Ht5A
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Show pigs for sale!!   Show pigs for sale!! Empty27th September 2011, 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Show pigs for sale!!   Show pigs for sale!! Empty28th September 2011, 12:43 am

Jesse thanks for posting the pics and video. She is looking real good cant wait to get her up here, she will make a great addition to our breeding herd. With our Warfare and Revolution sows that we have here and the 2 Crossbone gilts and the Cheap Shot X Space Monkey gilt we just purchased from Kelso & Sons and now this powerful Paparazzi gilt from you that we have added, our crossbred line just got really deep they should compliment our excellent york line quite well. Thanks again for allowing me to purchase this prospect from you.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Show pigs for sale!!   Show pigs for sale!! Empty28th September 2011, 12:55 am

Congrats Bud, I've seen this litter since day 1,after there slow start they have really blown apart to look extremelly wonderful top that powerful as well.Good luck with her and you better let Hays County know That a Valley Bred Gilt is taking the show this year..i will also be purchasing a power house as well we will be adding a boar prospect from this litter,putting him to good use,we will be using him on our Super Bow Daughters..Once Again Congrates Bud !!

@ Jesse...Bro keep up the excellent job producing them power house xbreds you've been doing these couple of years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Show pigs for sale!!   Show pigs for sale!! Empty28th September 2011, 1:17 am

No problem Ty, I want to thank you for adding her to your herd hope this gilt will make your farm shine in this industry. This is the best gilt I have put together in my 7 years in this industry she is very correct built from the ground up and I will say Paparazzi is the man and will be using him again but now on the crossbow sow.

Jay I just want to thank you for the support and the help you have given me the boar that you take from this litter will complement those super bows very nicely cant wait to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show pigs for sale!!   Show pigs for sale!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Show pigs for sale!!
Page 1 of 1