Championshowpigs
Blue Cross Gilt Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Blue Cross Gilt Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Blue Cross Gilt Truegl10
Blue Cross Gilt Lazyoa10
Blue Cross Gilt Reunio10
Blue Cross Gilt Southt10
Blue Cross Gilt Topofo10
Blue Cross Gilt Cainsiresstatic
Blue Cross Gilt Carter10

Blue Cross Gilt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Blue Cross Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Blue Cross Gilt   Blue Cross Gilt Empty27th March 2011, 9:49 am

I have a pretty nice blue cross gilt for sale. If you bred her to a boar that carries the red gene the she should produce a red belted cross. Her sire was a york boar that i use to own called Power Tripp (Night Tripp X Super Power) she is out of a red belted daughter to Invincible 74-1 there at High Point. She was born August 5th. I planed on keeping her but we have decided to just bred purebred pigs. If i still have her toward the end of april i will bred her to my york boar. you can call me at 405-714-7802 or email me at peppyskydancer@yahoo.com.

I can also hold if you are interested in her bred to my york boar. I am up for offers. My boar is the boar set as my avatar. His name is Right Beginning he is Right Choice X New Beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
pigglet

pigglet

Blue Cross Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Cross Gilt   Blue Cross Gilt Empty29th March 2011, 10:35 am

what are you asking for the gilt? can you post pictures of the gilt i might be intrested in the gilt..
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Blue Cross Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Cross Gilt   Blue Cross Gilt Empty29th March 2011, 11:08 am

I feel she is every bit worth 250.00. I would even breed her to my york for the same price. Like I said I keeped her back for a sow but my purebreed york are doing good right now so that is where I am wanting to stay. It will be this weekend before I can get pictures
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
Sponsored content

Blue Cross Gilt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Cross Gilt   Blue Cross Gilt Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Cross Gilt
Page 1 of 1