Championshowpigs
Duroc Gilts wanted Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Duroc Gilts wanted Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Duroc Gilts wanted Truegl10
Duroc Gilts wanted Lazyoa10
Duroc Gilts wanted Reunio10
Duroc Gilts wanted Southt10
Duroc Gilts wanted Topofo10
Duroc Gilts wanted Cainsiresstatic
Duroc Gilts wanted Carter10

Duroc Gilts wanted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rmwsnap

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty6th January 2011, 2:18 pm

Looking for 2 to 3 duroc gilts for my son. We are located in southern Oklahoma. Please respond with price and location. thank you very much.

Ryan Westbrook
580-775-8053
Hendrix, Ok
rmwsnap@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty6th January 2011, 2:56 pm

what are the ages you are looking for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
rmwsnap

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: At this point it really doesn't matter. He would like them between 2 and 6 months but I know we may not be in the right time frame for most litters.   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty6th January 2011, 3:03 pm

Jay Aguilar wrote:
what are the ages you are looking for?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty6th January 2011, 3:17 pm

yeah that time frame is kinda hard cause a alot of breeders all ready got rid of there hogs that where born 6months ago. you can try calling Berling Farms i was reading that he has a litter farrowed or is going to farrow a couple of Duroc litters in a couple of days.
I will have 3 litters BUT Till August.. i will be breeding 2 papered litters and a Non Papered litter
Tug X Ox (Reg.)
Final Touch X Cant Touch This (Reg.)
Hershey X I Max .....All three litters are going to be breed to our SA entry "Red Rocket his a Seein Red X Power Wheels bred by Lazy Oak Genetics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty14th January 2011, 8:50 am

i have a Gods Gift X Absoulte litter that are extremly wide and stout asking $ 350.00
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty15th January 2011, 7:31 pm

yea i dont know anybody around here that ahs any. i live in carney oklahoma. I will have a york litter april 2nd and a duroc litter april 20th. i sell mine for 200.00-300.00
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
rmwsnap

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: could you keep me in mind for the duroc litter. I live in Hendrix OK my name is Ryan Westbrook and my email is rmwsnap@yahoo.com and my phone number is 580-775-8053. Thank you very much.   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty15th January 2011, 9:36 pm

peppyskydancer wrote:
yea i dont know anybody around here that ahs any. i live in carney oklahoma. I will have a york litter april 2nd and a duroc litter april 20th. i sell mine for 200.00-300.00
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty15th January 2011, 10:23 pm

sure thing! my name is Amanda Nely. My number is 405-714-7802. my email is peppyskydancer@yahoo.com. what shows are you all trying to hit?
Back to top Go down
rmwsnap

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: The tulsa state fair and maybe a few jackpot shows. My kids have always showed heifers and they would like to show pigs now but want gilts not barrows they dont want to sell them. Gotta love kids so this is new to us but thought we would give it a try.    Duroc Gilts wanted Empty15th January 2011, 10:30 pm

peppyskydancer wrote:
sure thing! my name is Amanda Nely. My number is 405-714-7802. my email is peppyskydancer@yahoo.com. what shows are you all trying to hit?
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty15th January 2011, 10:45 pm

we have been showing pigs the past couple years now my sister is want to show a heifer. But i am looking for a dexter heifer. LMAO which yea the cow would stay aswell. this will be my first year having durocs but my yorks have done real well at tulsa.
Back to top Go down
Berling Farms

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty16th January 2011, 10:47 am

Feel free to shoot me an email. I am sure we can accommodate you well!

Cody
Back to top Go down
rmwsnap

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: can you tell me where you are located and when you might have some litters ready? my email is rmwsnap@yahoo.com if you have any pictures or any information about price. thanks   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty16th January 2011, 11:50 am

Berling Farms wrote:
Feel free to shoot me an email. I am sure we can accommodate you well!

Cody
Back to top Go down
rmwsnap

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: well we might get one of both a york and duroc. whenever you could send pictures and prices that would be great . thanks again for everything.   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty16th January 2011, 11:52 am

peppyskydancer wrote:
we have been showing pigs the past couple years now my sister is want to show a heifer. But i am looking for a dexter heifer. LMAO which yea the cow would stay aswell. this will be my first year having durocs but my yorks have done real well at tulsa.
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty16th January 2011, 4:08 pm

ok sounds cool i will let you know when there born and keep ya updated. Yorks are due april 2nd and durocs april 20th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duroc Gilts wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duroc Gilts wanted   Duroc Gilts wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Duroc Gilts wanted
Page 1 of 1