Championshowpigs
I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Truegl10
I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Lazyoa10
I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Reunio10
I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Southt10
I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Topofo10
I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Cainsiresstatic
I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Carter10

I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help :bounce:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JW Genetics

I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Empty
PostSubject: I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help :bounce:    I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Empty23rd December 2010, 10:36 pm

I Have a gilt I bought in a sale/ show 2 weeks ago... she was walking fine at the show. now on one of her hind hawks she has a cut and will not put any weight on that foot... I have gave her Banimine and dexamethazone ... What else can I do?
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help :bounce:    I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Empty24th December 2010, 6:30 am

first if you are going to use her as a breeder, i would try to stay away from the steroids, you could end up with a non breeder. second treat the cut with an antibiotic cream, such as bactroband. if she is on concrete put alot of shavings down were it is not so hard on her feet and legs. if this is just a topical wound she should be fine in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
JW Genetics

PostSubject: Re: I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help :bounce:    I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Empty24th December 2010, 12:30 pm

Ok Thanks
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help :bounce:    I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Empty27th December 2010, 11:03 pm

Our boar Black Out when he was about 40 pounds, stepped on a nail and ripped his pad open. We thought he would never heal, but he is doing just well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help :bounce:    I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help  :bounce:  Empty

Back to top Go down

I need Help Fast Best pig I've ever had ... Please Help :bounce:
Page 1 of 1