Championshowpigs
Pig thowing up Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Pig thowing up Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Pig thowing up Truegl10
Pig thowing up Lazyoa10
Pig thowing up Reunio10
Pig thowing up Southt10
Pig thowing up Topofo10
Pig thowing up Cainsiresstatic
Pig thowing up Carter10

Pig thowing up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Pig thowing up Empty
PostSubject: Pig thowing up   Pig thowing up Empty11th November 2010, 5:45 pm

My barrow was fine this morning when i feed and ate really well. this afternoon when i feed he didnt hardly even touch his food and just started throwing up every where. so far in the last 10 mins he has throwed up abot 6 Xs and it looks like te pig feed. this morning i was out of the moormans feed so i just feed them some cheap feed i feed my feeder pigs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
aggie187698

aggie187698

Pig thowing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig thowing up   Pig thowing up Empty12th November 2010, 10:47 am

We had a sow do this. i am still not sure what caused it. I think the hogs try to eat there food to fast some times and dont chew the pellets well enough to swallow them. I ended up wetting the feed like a slop that helped. Another item that it could be is a ulcer.
You can use probios to help or baking soda. I will give may barrows plain yogurt.( plain vanillia flavor i have found they like the best. hope that helps
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
g5farms

g5farms

Pig thowing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig thowing up   Pig thowing up Empty13th November 2010, 10:53 pm

How is the pig doing. You could give them antacids or h2 blockers such pepcid or zantac.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Pig thowing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig thowing up   Pig thowing up Empty13th November 2010, 11:11 pm

Well the only time he did ti was the evening feeding, he was back to eatin the next morening and hasnt throwed up since
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
New2pigs

Pig thowing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig thowing up   Pig thowing up Empty16th November 2010, 1:23 pm

Did you notice any coughing spells?

Did the other feed have fine dust in it.

I'd notice that one time when we ran out of feed and I got a bag from a co-op near the house the feed was dusty and Ruby got a coughing spell and through up until the coughing spell was over.
Back to top Go down
jbb

Pig thowing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig thowing up   Pig thowing up Empty6th November 2012, 4:35 pm

Our pig started throwing up last night after we worked him. When we fed him he had no interest in it and even this morning didn't eat. We haven't changed a thing. How long before I should get concerned?
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

Pig thowing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig thowing up   Pig thowing up Empty7th November 2012, 8:07 am

Start now, does the feed smell fresh. Try top dressing it with canned pumpkin and see if he will eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pig thowing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig thowing up   Pig thowing up Empty

Back to top Go down

Pig thowing up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championshowpigs :: Championshowpigs Bulletin :: Swine Health-
Jump to: