Championshowpigs
Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Truegl10
Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Lazyoa10
Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Reunio10
Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Southt10
Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Topofo10
Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Cainsiresstatic
Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Carter10

Who should I breed my York Gilt to?

Go down 
+3
RGV
g5farms
Cole_H
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole_H

Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty
PostSubject: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty2nd September 2010, 8:58 pm

We bought a york gilt this spring we are looking to breed her sire was Overload 30-2 out of Showtime Sires and her dam is a Lumberjack 127-13 daughter. She is really a complete gilt but we would like to add some width of frame and more bone. Which york boars are going to do what we need?
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty2nd September 2010, 10:13 pm

Just wondering if you have considered any of the Shipley Yorks?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty2nd September 2010, 11:37 pm

I’ve seen several litters out of Big Easy at Grimm’s and they look really good, I think he should work for you.
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty3rd September 2010, 9:04 am

I like kodiak at shaffers, woody + Right choice at LVS. but woody is just a moderate framed boar but i think he is over all a very good boar. I know i have been very pleased with the litters i have see out of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
Cole_H

PostSubject: Re: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty3rd September 2010, 3:00 pm

I looked at Shipley's and I like both Spark Plug and Buffalo. Thanks RGV he is definately a boar to be considered. I also like Kodiak. I don't think I can go wrong with any of them.
Back to top Go down
ReunionRidge

PostSubject: Re: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty3rd September 2010, 8:17 pm

try 33 at mtv genetics the best pure litter of yorks ive ever had. he siring some awesome hogs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reunionridgefarm.com
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty13th September 2010, 8:49 pm

Road Trip @ Shaffers
Siver Bullet @ Kilmers
Big Easy @ Grimms
33@ MTV
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

PostSubject: Re: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty14th September 2010, 11:40 am

Look at the 33 boar from MTV Genetics. I bought a replacment boar from them this summer and i am very impressed with this boar. I am hopeing to get some pictue of him this weekend and post to see what other people think of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty14th September 2010, 12:24 pm

LVS has a great line up of yorks as well. Right choise, Top Hat and some more new one i would go at look at them aswell
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should I breed my York Gilt to?   Who should I breed my York Gilt to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should I breed my York Gilt to?
Page 1 of 1