Championshowpigs
What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Truegl10
What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Lazyoa10
What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Reunio10
What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Southt10
What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Topofo10
What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Cainsiresstatic
What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Carter10

What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?

Go down 
+3
trivswine
aufdey81
lauxkm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lauxkm

What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?   What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty28th July 2010, 11:12 pm

We give the pigs pay-lean and it gives them muscle but not always enough. What would you suggest to get more muscle.
Back to top Go down
aufdey81

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?   What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty29th July 2010, 11:25 am

i have heard i am not sure if it is a fact or not but some people put jello powder on the feed. they say it tightens up there muscle.
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?   What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty29th July 2010, 9:48 pm

The only other thing I would think of is to raise the protein and lysine, and lower the fat. I'm fixing to show my age, but back before there was paylean, you relied on genetics and hi protein low fat feeds, such as the old moorman 663.
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?   What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty2nd August 2010, 1:59 pm

What about walking them in a 1.2 to 2 ' of sand?
Back to top Go down
4hmom

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?   What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty3rd August 2010, 2:48 pm

I thought paylean burned fat so you could see more muscle?? I would think walk, walk, walk would help too. Genetics are also a big factor (in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?   What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty17th August 2010, 12:56 pm

Well I've found walking Ruby and Garnet in their mud wallow has help Ruby's rear end a lot.

Or is mine?
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?   What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty17th August 2010, 1:11 pm

the best way to get more muscle without paylene or any other type of additive, is to have the genetics that will produce more muscle. Walking you pigs through mud is only going to end up hurting your hog, pulling muscles hurt feet and stressing out. Pulling they're feet in out of thick mud constantly causes too much strain on the pigs. I would never reccomend to do anything like that. There is nothing out there in the market that will build muscle better than genetics. Paylene does not build muscle either, you have to have the muscle to get the result from paylene. All paylene does is inhance the muscle shape and definition of it.
Back to top Go down
bernard malone

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?   What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty26th April 2013, 5:10 am

If my pigs 120 lbs now with proper care and fedd what shouldl he weight 7-11-13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?   What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best way to give pigs muscle besides pay-lean?
Page 1 of 1