Championshowpigs
RW GeneTEX... Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
RW GeneTEX... Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
RW GeneTEX... Truegl10
RW GeneTEX... Lazyoa10
RW GeneTEX... Reunio10
RW GeneTEX... Southt10
RW GeneTEX... Topofo10
RW GeneTEX... Cainsiresstatic
RW GeneTEX... Carter10

RW GeneTEX...

Go down 
+5
Miss no_no
jgarcia
Bienvenidos hm hlt
g5farms
Jay Aguilar
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty23rd July 2010, 9:44 pm

IT's OFFICIAL Rw Genetics is coming to Central Texas( Lometa ).what impact will he do in Texas promising 100 litters for this fall? How will this Affect Rory Duelms NOW!!!.. Well all i have to say is Welcome to Texas and the good thing is up ahead the Humidity and the texas heat.. cheers

Last edited by Jay Aguilar on 23rd July 2010, 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
g5farms

g5farms

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty23rd July 2010, 9:48 pm

what do you mean ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty23rd July 2010, 9:50 pm

he bought a place in central texas now his in Texas and Nebraska
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty25th July 2010, 1:06 am

i'am new in this bussiness any all we here in Starr Cty is Rory Duelms but i have to say he is high on some pigs....so i wonder now with RW just 6 1/2 hours away if people and ag teachers are going to try to purchase from Rw or see if Duelms drops his prices now that he has a Competetor in the Texas Region,cuase i've seen lost of on line auctions from him ( RW Genetics ) and there hogs sell for a reasonable price ? i will try and visit this year to central Texas
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty25th July 2010, 4:31 pm

Well welcome to Texas!!! Will they be ready and operational for this season in Texas?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty25th July 2010, 7:56 pm

thats the word Joe? they will be ready and operational for this season with promising 100 litters?
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty25th July 2010, 9:35 pm

Well Welcome To Texas Rick ...let me say Central Texas heat is not like Nebraska but bet you have a wonderful facility cant wait to see it in a couple of months. Once again Welcome to Texas..
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty26th July 2010, 8:03 pm

say jay what do you say road trip?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty28th July 2010, 1:07 am

Man would'nt be a bad idea to go up there maybe i can bring a gilt from there or even just to see the Facilities Rick Whitman has up there?
Back to top Go down
schweinhund

schweinhund

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty9th August 2010, 12:51 pm

Who is running the facility in Lometa for RW?
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty9th August 2010, 10:55 pm

As far as I understand , they will be shipping showpigs there during the selling time. I could be confused , but that the way I understood it
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty9th August 2010, 11:27 pm

I am not sure which one of them it is but one of Ricks Herdsman is from around the Belton area. I would think that they would be running the herd there. They will farrow 30-35 litters in Lometa and will bring down another 50 litters from Palmyra. Hogs will be offered private treaty along with open house events and a select few of sales. I will be there for a visit mid Sept. only 1 1/2 hours northwest of us cant wait.
Back to top Go down
schweinhund

schweinhund

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty10th August 2010, 10:11 am

not a very long trip for me either. excited about a trip there myself.
Back to top Go down
Cooper

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty19th August 2010, 5:22 pm

Hey guys, I am with RW Genetex and we are glad to be in Texas! We will be farrowing right at 100 litters this fall in Texas and bringing pigs down from Nebraska that will not be kept as boar or female replacements from another 200 litters. Everything will be for----NOTHING WILL BE HELD BACK!!!

We will have pigs that fit all price points and group orders. We welcome anyone that wants to come check out our pigs, just give Rick a call @ 402-440-5898 or myself @ 402-310-1327. We have a new website coming out with Encore Visions soon. Be sure to check it out for specific dates and events.

P.S. We just showed the Grand Duroc Boar at Indiana State Fair!

Aaron Cooper
coopaaron@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty10th September 2010, 11:26 pm

Made a trip to Lometa today to check out the RWG set of hogs they have and man I tell you it was one of the best set of barrows I have seen put together, from top to bottom not a sour on in the bunch. I would say to everyone out there that you need to plan on attending the Open House sale next weekend in Lometa. I am very confident that we laid eyes on the future Denver and Ft Worth Champs. What a great set of hogs. Would like to thank Clint for taking the time out of his busy day at the farm to give us a look at these outstanding prospects. What a great trip to start off the pig buying season. Will be up bright and early to do it all over again tomarrow. Ty Clark
Back to top Go down
J and P

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty11th September 2010, 7:11 pm

Was gonna try to go Sunday, but TOO rich for my blood.
Not saying out of line,but just more than we can afford.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty11th September 2010, 7:43 pm

what were they averaging on the farm?
Back to top Go down
J and P

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty11th September 2010, 8:10 pm

Told my partner start at 750 go to 2000
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty11th September 2010, 8:52 pm

$400-$4000
Back to top Go down
J and P

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty11th September 2010, 9:21 pm

That`s more like it , but not what we were told.
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty11th September 2010, 10:23 pm

Bottom end was a painted gilt for $400 Top end was an unbelievable half belted Barrow for $4000. They had a tremendous Duroc gilt that could win anywhere she goes for $3000, and a littermate gilt that may have a better future than her sister for $2000, not to mention some killer littermate barrows. For the most part hogs were in the $1000-$2500 range and will bring it pretty easily. When we were there yesterday Clint said Rick was in route from Nebraska with a big time solid load for the sale Saturday in Lometa. We will be stopping by early Saturday morning for a few more on our way to Denison for the "Bred For The Banner Gilt Sale" Gonna be a great week
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty11th September 2010, 10:24 pm

who is consigning to the Bred for the banner gilt sale?
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty11th September 2010, 10:26 pm

Brice Conover, Wingo Chesters, Ottenwalter Showpigs, David Martin, Bakker Bros., A.J. Lewis, RW Genetics, Jack Boston, Jayme Sieren, Scott Behrman, Jerry Parker, Klenner, Midnight genetics, Carl Kent & Sons plus more...
Back to top Go down
J and P

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty12th September 2010, 7:57 am

Thank You GOD for our advisor and her trips to the mid-west.
We would be completely out of the game.
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty12th September 2010, 2:25 pm

The Prices were fair but firm for the the most part because they are expecting a great turn out for the Open House sale next week and they dont want to under price these hogs befor they get a chance to be seen at the sale. I was told the prices will become a lil more flexible later into October, but I would say for them families who are committed to sticking one in the top at a major need to act fast because they have several they are good enough to run in a major show drive. We picked up a County gilt that is going to have a great chance at sticking herself in the drive there, and she was priced very reasonable for her quality. I will say this ol Rory D now have some worthy hogs to compete with throughout the Texas Majors for years to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RW GeneTEX... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RW GeneTEX...   RW GeneTEX... Empty

Back to top Go down

RW GeneTEX...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next