Championshowpigs
How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Truegl10
How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Lazyoa10
How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Reunio10
How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Southt10
How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Topofo10
How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Cainsiresstatic
How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Carter10

How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Empty
PostSubject: How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar?   How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Empty8th July 2010, 9:56 pm

This might be a dum question to ask in my be have? but i'am just curious I NOW you should maintain them regularly but how much more special attention do they get ? should i just maintaing the boar the same way as a regular hog in a monthly or bi monthly dworming?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar?   How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Empty8th July 2010, 10:11 pm

Jay here is what I do with all my pigs gilts sows and boars. I worm all every 2 months with lindners 690SF I feed it for 4 days(20lbs). I am a big fan of the 690SF It contains the proper amount of safegaurd calls for 15lbs/hog but I like to give them a lil extra to make up for any that might get wasted on the ground. I feel it is the way to go cause you dont have to worry about them getting the proper amount of paste in theyre mouth, when I used the paste with the big hogs I wasted alot because of them spitting it out on the ground. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar?   How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Empty9th July 2010, 12:25 am

Thanks Ty .. very economical in my point of view ..bets shooting them up and wasting the paste by them spitting it out or adding it to there water and having them spill it over? will you have some of that @ the sale?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar?   How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Empty9th July 2010, 1:07 am

You bet I will be sure to have some for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar?   How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar? Empty

Back to top Go down

How regularly Do you dworm a herd boar?
Page 1 of 1