Championshowpigs
HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Truegl10
HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Lazyoa10
HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Reunio10
HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Southt10
HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Topofo10
HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Cainsiresstatic
HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Carter10

HelPpppp... Vomitting hog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty
PostSubject: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty19th May 2010, 2:15 pm

i'am concerened about my york gilt she eats like a pig but then she moves to drink water and vomitts it all up? i do not see any growth in her since this started to occure? i have dewormed her in a monthly basis but i don't see whats the problem.. open for suggestions??? Question Sad
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

PostSubject: Re: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty19th May 2010, 3:38 pm

Sounds like the pig could have a ulcer. I would contact your local vet and see about getting something for ulcers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

PostSubject: Re: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty19th May 2010, 4:03 pm

Thank You TY,
i'll check it out i'll hual her to the vet so they can check her out? is this common to gilts to do this or have this happen to them? Do you know if this is inherted from there sire or dam or is it just a luck of the draw? well thank you for the advice.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jackson Showpigs

PostSubject: Re: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty19th May 2010, 5:20 pm

It sounds like an ulcer to me as well. You can try to feed her
smaller amounts of feed at a time. When one has an ulcer and they scarf down their feed real quick it irritates the ulcer, making them vomit. You may try putting a self feeder in with her, to see if she will eat less feed at one time. The vet is the first place to start though. Just giving some tips after the vet visit.
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty20th May 2010, 7:05 pm

Prilosec works well for ulcers. Also if you are using a ground feed it tends to be courser and will irritate the ulcer.
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

PostSubject: Re: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty22nd May 2010, 9:56 am

thank you guys for the replys? i'll going to take her to the vet in a bit and see what we can do to her and her problem?
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty17th June 2010, 1:33 am

So how's your hog doing did you find what was wrong with it?????
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

PostSubject: Re: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty17th June 2010, 2:17 am

yup yup she had 4 ulcers the size of quarters they where big the vet said the had to remove them? after that was put in a self feeder and she has BLOWN apart shes gotten 100lbs heavier ? and the BEST THING is that i got her bred to a boar from lvs called frost bite???
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

PostSubject: Re: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty17th June 2010, 4:14 pm

Glad to hear you got her healed up. With todays showfeeds Ulcers are becoming more common. Good luck with her litter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HelPpppp... Vomitting hog   HelPpppp... Vomitting hog Empty

Back to top Go down

HelPpppp... Vomitting hog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championshowpigs :: Championshowpigs Bulletin :: Swine Health-
Jump to: