Championshowpigs
Alternatives to Paylean Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Alternatives to Paylean Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Alternatives to Paylean Truegl10
Alternatives to Paylean Lazyoa10
Alternatives to Paylean Reunio10
Alternatives to Paylean Southt10
Alternatives to Paylean Topofo10
Alternatives to Paylean Cainsiresstatic
Alternatives to Paylean Carter10

Alternatives to Paylean

Go down 
+2
jgarcia
JW Genetics
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake

Alternatives to Paylean Empty
PostSubject: Alternatives to Paylean   Alternatives to Paylean Empty18th January 2010, 5:28 pm

Hey yall are there any alternatives to paylean when trying to build muscle. Need more top and muscle but need a good natural appearance.
Back to top Go down
JW Genetics

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to Paylean   Alternatives to Paylean Empty22nd January 2010, 5:58 pm

find a feed that has paylean mixed in with it and it will get er done
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to Paylean   Alternatives to Paylean Empty22nd January 2010, 6:54 pm

fishmeal works

look it up i know paylean works but i leave it as a last resort but if you have less than twenty two days just use the paylean only you know your situation
Back to top Go down
triple s show pigs

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to Paylean   Alternatives to Paylean Empty11th June 2010, 7:43 pm

show rite m-n-m works great and thers no paylean in it
Back to top Go down
texan

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to Paylean   Alternatives to Paylean Empty9th July 2010, 4:24 pm

Paylean is onw of the best additives out there you just otta know when how and what pig to use it on... i personaly love it in certain circumstances... there is nothing out on the market thats gonn guarentee u to make a butt on a hog bigger or a top on one more explosive, however certaon products can help enhance the look of a hog.. Fish meal is extreamly high in protien and we like to refer to it as being HOT.... i will do nothing more than burn fat on a hog.. There are many products out there that claim they can burn jowls but let me ask you this, isnt the fat on the jowl of a hog the same fat thats on its loin over its ribs???? how does a specific product know to burn only a certain area of fat and not affect all areas of a hog??? I have been raising hogs and doing the show pig deal for enough time now to know when somthing is true or false!!!! if you ever need any more advice or have any more questions feel free to ask!!!
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to Paylean   Alternatives to Paylean Empty9th July 2010, 5:43 pm

The Showrite M-N-M Top dress is now a Lindners product. It is to give you the paylene result without the negative affects. You are to feed 1 to 2 lbs per day comes in a 50lb bag which runs youabout $30.

I use the Lindner lean target for my paylene source, it like a few other paylene products has Biotin in it which helps in the prevention of feet hoof and pad problems. 4 ounces = 9 grams

Also for the feeders that are not as familiar with feeding paylene additives Lindners came out with a new addition to the World Famous Scud Missle family with the 613 py scudmissle. A combination of the Popular 611 and the Lean Target mixed to give 9 grams of paylene to 4 lbs of 613 fed to be fed the last 21-28 days. The Best Paylene mixed feed on the market.

In my opinion there is no alternative to paylene that works as well as the actual paylene products. In allmost 10 years of using paylene we have yet to have any major horror stories from using it. All I can say is do your homework on it, and feed it correctly and you will succeed with it. and allways remeber that not every pig can handle it just have to be smart about it.
Back to top Go down
aggie187698

aggie187698

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to Paylean   Alternatives to Paylean Empty24th September 2010, 9:46 am

Paylean works great when it is feed right. But a paylean alternative that i love is linders MNM it works great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.southwesternfarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternatives to Paylean   Alternatives to Paylean Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternatives to Paylean
Page 1 of 1