Championshowpigs
HELP !big pig is over max weight Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
HELP !big pig is over max weight Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
HELP !big pig is over max weight Truegl10
HELP !big pig is over max weight Lazyoa10
HELP !big pig is over max weight Reunio10
HELP !big pig is over max weight Southt10
HELP !big pig is over max weight Topofo10
HELP !big pig is over max weight Cainsiresstatic
HELP !big pig is over max weight Carter10

HELP !big pig is over max weight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tmg

HELP !big pig is over max weight Empty
PostSubject: HELP !big pig is over max weight   HELP !big pig is over max weight Empty31st July 2012, 1:21 pm

we are 5 days from weigh in at fair. We weighed 3 weeks ago and he was 252. (max is 270) I reduced his feed (2.5 lbs per day) hoping to hold him under the limit. We weighed last Sunday and he is 285!!! I have started feeding him crimped oats soaked in water and very little pig feed. He will not eat the oats. any suggestions or is it even possible to pull that much weight in so little time? He is not fat- just a big pig (duroc) thinking large portion is water weight. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

HELP !big pig is over max weight
Page 1 of 1