Championshowpigs
January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Truegl10
January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Lazyoa10
January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Reunio10
January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Southt10
January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Topofo10
January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Cainsiresstatic
January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Carter10

January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mgm

January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Empty
PostSubject: January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana   January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Empty30th March 2011, 8:31 pm

We have a litter of Yorks that are Tazer x Daddy Mack dam was 2nd in her class at the Indiana State Fair, to her littermate, Brattain's Reserve Champion york gilt from the 2010 Indiana State Fair

We also have a litter of Homegrown x Party Down the sow was raised by Jesse Heimer. She was never shown due to the fact we wanted to keep her home and healthy for breeding.

We have a litter of Homebody x Real Serious the dam was raised by Lindy Miller and was a good sound, nicely muscled Show Gilt.

December, January, and Februrary Polands.
They are heavy muscled, deep bodied, sound showpigs.
-December Litter is PSS Bravo
-January Litter is Triple B's Atom Bomb
-February Litter is PSS Nom Nom Nom

Pictures available at www.marionshowandsupply.com

Call Matt at 812-870-6968
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana   January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Empty30th March 2011, 10:39 pm

To bad you all dont live closer! i would be interested in the jan 17th litter of yorks the mother looks good in her pic and the baby pic looks like it has a good butt. But jan 16th is my bday lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
mgm

PostSubject: Re: January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana   January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Empty31st March 2011, 7:14 am

Only 600 miles. What would you be interested in? Barrows or Gilts? Maybe we could work out a deal on delivery. Let me know.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana   January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Empty31st March 2011, 7:36 am

I would be interested in a gilt. I am looking for something to show and then keep back for breeding. I plan on takin her to the tulsa state fair. I would like to see better pictures.
Back to top Go down
mgm

PostSubject: Re: January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana   January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Empty31st March 2011, 7:41 am

Ok. I will get some more pics this evening. My sister took a few for me to post and she had a hard time getting them by herself. I will get these to you this evening. There are several good gilts. Can you send me your email address and I will email them to you directly.

Thanks!
Matt
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana   January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Empty31st March 2011, 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana   January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana Empty

Back to top Go down

January Yorks and Hamps - Dec, Jan & Feb Polands - Indiana
Page 1 of 1