Championshowpigs
Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Truegl10
Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Lazyoa10
Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Reunio10
Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Southt10
Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Topofo10
Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Cainsiresstatic
Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Carter10

Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashtin711

Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten   Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Empty11th March 2011, 11:09 am

With show less than one week away, I trying to find something to give my hog to make his muscles tighten and pop. I am considering jello powder...is there a specific brand or flavor that works best? Also thinking about Power Fuel. He is eating 3lbs of 20% (Moorman's) 1/4 of paylean and 1/4 in motion. Please let me know of any helpful hints. I have used Moor Power before and was pleased!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
johnny5

Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Empty
PostSubject: Feeding Boar    Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten Empty24th March 2011, 12:49 pm

have this boar that is up to date in his vaccines and dwormed regularly. But to me he just aint getting wide enough like the other boars i've seen from his age. his a Pi R Squared X Cant Touch This he will be a year in july ..i feed him a large coffee can of 16% and a large cofee can of cubes...or i'am i not feeding him enough or should i give him some supplements to blow him..
Back to top Go down

Preparing for Houston...What is best for making muscles pop and tighten
Page 1 of 1