Championshowpigs
Honors Deep Charge. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Honors Deep Charge. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Honors Deep Charge. Truegl10
Honors Deep Charge. Lazyoa10
Honors Deep Charge. Reunio10
Honors Deep Charge. Southt10
Honors Deep Charge. Topofo10
Honors Deep Charge. Cainsiresstatic
Honors Deep Charge. Carter10

Honors Deep Charge.

Go down 
+2
TClark
Miss no_no
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

Honors Deep Charge. Empty
PostSubject: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty20th January 2011, 3:08 pm

has anybody heared or tried using this supplement Honors made. I've been trying to use it and just do'nt know if it does its job..any one has tried this product let me know.
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty20th January 2011, 7:37 pm

We are using The Honors Depth Charge heavily this year. We have had wonderful results so far with this new product. Honors has hit a homerun with this new filler product. Turned a tubular made red hog into a belly sagging showring machine in a matter of two weeks. This product expands a good bit more than the Sunglo Full Tank and seems to retain more water and has a longer lasting full look effect than full tank. Very happy with the results and would reccomend Depth Charge as a must use on all showpigs.
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty20th January 2011, 8:42 pm

How much are you feedin the pig tclark? I have had really good results aswell. i been feeding tho about 3 weeks. I am feeding each pig 1 lbs a day of it. I am also hold a big cross baor with it and it keeps him shaply and full looking
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty20th January 2011, 9:00 pm

We eased it into our pigs diets. We start the Depth Charge 5 weeks out from show. We fed 3oz. two times per day for one week, we bumped it up to 6oz. two times per day for two weeks & now we are feeding 12 oz two times per day. All of this was fed with at least 3lbs of feed with each feeding.This process worked great.
6oz. per day for 1 week
12oz. per day for 2 weeks
24oz. per day for 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty20th January 2011, 9:51 pm

soo just a lil over 1 lbs a day of the depth charge per pig. I have a duroc gilt that i am giving paylean to and this depth charge she has the pop now but also that deep broody look. i can say i am very pleased with it. Our county show is march 1st so i have probably started the depth charge early, but a guy at honor said that it takes at least 30 days to see the full effect.
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty20th January 2011, 11:32 pm

I would say you are feeding the paylene way to early as well.
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty21st January 2011, 12:08 am

well what i was told to do with that was put it to them for 3 weeks and then take them off a week and then put it back to them. That is what an honor guy told me to do
Back to top Go down
showpig55

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty16th November 2011, 2:08 pm

has anyone had a hard time getting them to eat depth charge? i had a barrow last year that would just eat around it, so i never saw much for results. is there anything that you can top dress with it to help them eat it a little easier?
Back to top Go down
ffa family

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty17th November 2011, 5:41 pm

I had a pig this year that was just eating around it so I starting slopping it and he went crazy over it.
Back to top Go down
kandt showpigs

kandt showpigs

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty23rd November 2011, 3:04 pm

I fed it to a couple this year with positive results.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kandtshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honors Deep Charge.   Honors Deep Charge. Empty

Back to top Go down

Honors Deep Charge.
Page 1 of 1