Championshowpigs
Problem with Cubes Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Problem with Cubes Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Problem with Cubes Truegl10
Problem with Cubes Lazyoa10
Problem with Cubes Reunio10
Problem with Cubes Southt10
Problem with Cubes Topofo10
Problem with Cubes Cainsiresstatic
Problem with Cubes Carter10

Problem with Cubes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny5

Problem with Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Cubes   Problem with Cubes Empty31st December 2010, 12:47 am

I have a bit of a problem with my sow and gilts,they have been eaten our cattles cubes there a 20% protein and I have been haveing problems making them eat their sow feed. Is it ok to keep givening them that or should I try starving them for a day or two.they really enjoy eating them? Please help
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Problem with Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Cubes   Problem with Cubes Empty2nd January 2011, 7:47 pm

you can continue feeding the cubes, just as long as it keeps on providing good protein and nutritional support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Problem with Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Cubes   Problem with Cubes Empty3rd January 2011, 8:44 am

Hey Johnny, Lindners has a 18% Sow feed that comes in cubes you might want to take that into consideration,or just keep feeding them the cattle cubes just like G5 stated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Problem with Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Cubes   Problem with Cubes Empty3rd January 2011, 8:05 pm

I use to feed my pigs a 14% creep feed and they did all right
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
johnny5

Problem with Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Cubes   Problem with Cubes Empty5th January 2011, 8:38 am

@ Peppy..are you talking about the 14% creep feed for cattle..??

@ G/5 ..thank you for the help its that its very hard to starve them and was just curious if there was a harm if they ate them they really enjoy eating them..actually there cheapier that the 12% sow feed,lol.i can manage on $5.00 cut back on the cubes

jay what is the price of the linders cubes and where can i get it in the valley
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Problem with Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Cubes   Problem with Cubes Empty5th January 2011, 6:09 pm

Yes i am talking about the creep feed for cattle. I have been tempted to go back to the creep feed because our sow feed here is like 10 bucks a bag and it just keeps going up. I feed just about a bad a day. and when i my sow have litters on them i feed ALOT more than that. I have switched yet because my sows are pregnant and i am not sure if it would hurt them or there litters or not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
Sponsored content

Problem with Cubes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with Cubes   Problem with Cubes Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with Cubes
Page 1 of 1