Championshowpigs
things to do in winter Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
things to do in winter Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
things to do in winter Truegl10
things to do in winter Lazyoa10
things to do in winter Reunio10
things to do in winter Southt10
things to do in winter Topofo10
things to do in winter Cainsiresstatic
things to do in winter Carter10

things to do in winter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

things to do in winter Empty
PostSubject: things to do in winter   things to do in winter Empty17th December 2010, 1:12 pm

OK me and the kids are really putting in alot of effort this year. We are going to be hititng as many jackpots as we can after the 1st of the year and our county is in Feb and then our state is in march!

What do you all with your pigs to keep them fresh looking during the winter when it is to cold to wash them? Me and the kids wash them on the days we can, but they brush them everyday at least once and then every other day we put some kind of hair and skin conditioner on them and brush it in. These pigs are in dirt pens they have a pole barn that cover about 8 foot of there pen and then they have a house with a heat lamp in the back of there side of the barn. My pens are 6 X about 26'. Are my pens to big?

I am basicly wondering if i am doing everything right or is there more i need to be doing? I have people tell me that i dont quite get that finished look to my pigs aswell. I feed alot of supplements about a month or more before my last show. I guess i am just not sure what a finished hog looks like i guess, are they wanting them fat and round?

Sorry for all the questions but i want people to take my kids and my pigs serious this year, no game. Buti do tell the kids this is all for fun just if ya win it is a plus.Do it cuz ya love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
JW Genetics

PostSubject: Re: things to do in winter   things to do in winter Empty23rd December 2010, 10:42 pm

Well, I go and brush and condition them.... also u can try and feed them show bloom all the way through
Back to top Go down
trivswine

trivswine

PostSubject: Re: things to do in winter   things to do in winter Empty24th December 2010, 6:34 am

amanda, sounds like you are doing everything fine. if you are doing alot of jackpots and your kids have more than one pig, i might would consider rotating them out were they won't get burn't out, especialy since you are going to be using them for shows other than just jack pots.
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: things to do in winter   things to do in winter Empty24th December 2010, 10:12 am

hmmmm i never thought about rotating them
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things to do in winter   things to do in winter Empty

Back to top Go down

things to do in winter
Page 1 of 1