Championshowpigs
Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Truegl10
Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Lazyoa10
Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Reunio10
Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Southt10
Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Topofo10
Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Cainsiresstatic
Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Carter10

Edinburg North FFA Booster Club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Empty
PostSubject: Edinburg North FFA Booster Club   Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Empty7th December 2010, 9:23 am

Cougar Classic Show...January 8,2011 Hog Check in & Weigh in 8Am- 10Am $20.00 Entry per head
Showmanship $2.00 at the Gate ..will follow immediatley after the show
Entry Deadlines are Dec.31,2010 Money Must Accompany Entry Form
ALL LATE Entries -Add $10.00
Show Order: Durocs,Hamps,Yorks,Crosses,OPB
Buckles for Overall Grand & Reserve Grand Champion Hog, All Breed & Reserve Breed Champions Will Receive Duffel Bags.
Show Judge: Jeff Lingermier

for any more Info: Ag Office 289-2500
Tony Garza 287-1996
Danny de la Vina 381-9721

Last edited by Jay Aguilar on 7th December 2010, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
BIGRICK

BIGRICK

PostSubject: Re: Edinburg North FFA Booster Club   Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Empty7th December 2010, 9:26 am

Hey Jay what is the Cougar Classic? Can anyone enter or is it just Hidalgo county?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Edinburg North FFA Booster Club   Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Empty7th December 2010, 9:30 am

Hey Rick Cougar Classic is a Prospect Show Hosted by the Edinburg North FFA ...If i not mis Understood i think anyone can attend the show. Just remember to sent the entry form before the deadline.
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Edinburg North FFA Booster Club   Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Empty8th January 2011, 7:56 pm

Results for the cougar classic.
Class 2 Med. Weight Durocs.
1st place .Champion Breed.2nd and 3rd
Class 3 Heavy Weight Durocs.2nd
Class 4 Med. Weight Hamps. 3rd
Class 9 Heavy Weight Yorks.3rd
Class 12 Med. Weight Crosses 3rd
Once Again Special Thanks to Lazy Oak Genetics for allowing the Aguilar Family for purchasing these good prospects.....
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Edinburg North FFA Booster Club   Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Empty8th January 2011, 8:10 pm

Sounds like yet another succesful day in the valley for the Lazy Oak Genetics hogs. Great Job to you Jay and all the kiddos. Lyndsey and I here at the farm are very proud of all of you. keep up the great work. Ty
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: Edinburg North FFA Booster Club   Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Empty12th January 2011, 4:16 pm

it sure was a exciting day for the Aguilar Show Team. i spoke with jay at the show and told him that next year i'am not going to fail him on bringing me a hog from Lazy Oak Genetics,he spoke highly of the friendship with Ty Clark and the Lazy Oak Genetics..Keep up the great work and freindship you guys..you making these kids a happy and forgettable year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edinburg North FFA Booster Club   Edinburg North FFA Booster Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Edinburg North FFA Booster Club
Page 1 of 1