Championshowpigs
Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Truegl10
Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Lazyoa10
Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Reunio10
Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Southt10
Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Topofo10
Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Cainsiresstatic
Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Carter10

Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RGV

RGV

Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty
PostSubject: Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!   Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty22nd October 2010, 10:35 pm

I will start selling my litter of September 7 hogs starting tomorrow. They are still a little green since they were weaned a week and a half ago. These hogs have the genetics to compete at any level so don’t miss out. The prices will range from $125-$225. For any additional information please contact Jesse Cervantes at 956.376.7112 by text or phone call.
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!   Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty24th October 2010, 10:14 pm

Breeders don’t miss out on owning some of the last strike it rich daughters and to top it off they are line bred CROSSBOW. I have 3 gilts that can be very valuable to your herd.

If not sold they will be staying back.
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!   Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty26th October 2010, 2:47 pm

can you post pictures of the litter
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!   Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty27th October 2010, 7:44 pm

Rio Grande Valley take advantage of this litter. i have seen them and i really like the amount of bone and thickness they have and they have only been weaned just 2wks ago and they are really improving fast... i'am gunning for a gilt after i convince the Breeder to sell her ? i got to say they are a bit better than the 1st litter she produced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!   Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty27th October 2010, 7:58 pm

Thanks for the comment Jay, I still have some really good ones in the litter so don’t miss out prices range from $125-$225. Contact Jesse Cervantes at 956.376.7112
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!   Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty27th October 2010, 7:59 pm

Sorry I can’t post any pictures my camera broke.
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!   Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty3rd November 2010, 7:02 pm

Here are some pictures I took today of three of the hogs I am selling, took them by myself so sorry if there not that great will try to get some better. They are also coming out of being sick for a week and not eating that well, they are now back on track and looking great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!   Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty3rd November 2010, 7:10 pm

I also have two other boars that didn’t let themselves take pictures of but are as powerful as these let me know what you all think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!   Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23! Empty

Back to top Go down

Strike it rich X Crossbow Litter for sale starting tomorrow 10/23!
Page 1 of 1