Championshowpigs
Still have some goodens in the barn Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Still have some goodens in the barn Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Still have some goodens in the barn Truegl10
Still have some goodens in the barn Lazyoa10
Still have some goodens in the barn Reunio10
Still have some goodens in the barn Southt10
Still have some goodens in the barn Topofo10
Still have some goodens in the barn Cainsiresstatic
Still have some goodens in the barn Carter10

Still have some goodens in the barn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TClark

TClark

Still have some goodens in the barn Empty
PostSubject: Still have some goodens in the barn   Still have some goodens in the barn Empty18th October 2010, 8:38 am

We still have some very good show quality hogs for sale located in Kyle. Prices from $75-$200 Cross, Duroc and York Gilts and Boars available. All are Certified Texas Bred. Here is a listing of what we have available as of 10/16/2010 Visit our website to veiw our past winners and our breeding stock. www.lazyoakgenetics.com
Ty Clark 512-634-7106 Call Text or Email

1- Reg. York Gilt DOB 7/20/10 Full Dimension X Inside Out $200
This gilt will make a great breeding gilt or a good replacement reg. female for you breeders. she is squared up coming and going, great set of feet with four wide spread squared toes. She has the flex and soundness to set her apart from the rest.

2- Reg. York Boars DOB 7/20/10 Full Dimension X Inside Out $100 each 1 SOLD
couple of really nice boars out of our best litter of the year We are feeding a littermate boar for Belton. These guys are big footed and correct. great shape down theyre tops and through the hams. These pigs have been getting better and better. One has gotten so good we are considering feeding an additional boar for Belton. Great deal on a reg. boar.

2-Reg. Duroc Boars DOB 8/5/10 RWG Seein Red X RWG Powerwheels $100 each SOLD
If you are looking for some durocs that are super sound and have a ton of bone these are right on the money. Seein Red did a tremendous job in putting a great set of wheels in this whole litter

1-Duroc Gilt DOB 7/27/10 Hershey X I-Max $150
a real fancy red gilt that could make someone a real nice market duroc come January.

1-Duroc Gilt DOB 8/5/10 Pi R Squared X Showboat $100
Another gilt that will make a wonderful market hog. This gilt was the runt of the litter and you know about the history of the runts in litters. She is one that is getting better as each day passes. She won her class at the Texas State Bobcat Classic this past weekend. This one could end up as a bigtime steal come showtime.

2-Cross Boars DOB 8/14/10 Full Dimension X Diablo $150 each
We havent had many visitors to the farm since our Open House sale and these two littermates were still a lil green then but man have these guys come on strong. There is no way these guys should still be here at the farm.Tons of body and dimension, with width power and shape and very functional prospects here. These 2 guys are worth a look. Both will classify as yorks.

1-Cross Gilt DOB 8/14/10 Full Dimension X Diablo $200 SOLD
This is my favorite hog we have left. You want to talk about a lil fancy cocky upheaded show gilt. With one look you can see the bright future this one has down the road I have tried to send this lil lady home with many of folks back when she was still green and all past but now she is starting to provre me oh so right. If I dont find a feeder for this one she will have a pen in my barn.

1-Cross Gilt DOB 8/18/10 Full Dimension X COCO $200
This is the most shapely hog that we have to offer she has a deep groove from the tip of her nose to the tip of her tail. she is up headed and extended through her neck. This gilt is tall fronted and jet level. All white yorkshire appearing gilt.

1-Cross Gilt DOB 8/18/10 Full Dimension X COCO $150
This gilt has come a long way and in a few weeks. she is a loose made extended blue gilt that has all the looks that will mature into a wonderful show gilt and an even better producing sow.

2-Cross Boars DOB 8/18/10 Full Dimension X COCO $75 ea.

1-Cross Gilt DOB 8/18/10 Full Dimension X COCO $75 ea SOLD

Last edited by TClark on 23rd October 2010, 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: Still have some goodens in the barn   Still have some goodens in the barn Empty19th October 2010, 7:23 pm

Ty, what you have left i know you had a sale this couple of days but i've been really tied with work and all this pateints and havent talked to jay either i know we have a couple of days left here in south tx to have them validated.
What is it you have still,and what breeds
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Still have some goodens in the barn   Still have some goodens in the barn Empty19th October 2010, 8:21 pm

I have all that are listed above available that donot say SOLD as well as a late Aug pure York litter avail.I still have several real good hogs left for sale. I just sold 2 cross gilts tonight but I still have a very nice yorkshire appearing cross gilt $200 and a littermate bluebutt gilt $150 born Aug 18th (Full Dimension X Coco X Dare to Compare). I also have 2 super good yorkshire appearing cross males born Aug. 14th
(Full Dimension X Diablo X Alias 12-2), these 2 are hogs that have really turned it on the last few weeks and need to find thereselves a showring to strut theyre stuff in I am very confident in them being at the top in the end and for $150 each I am considering them steals. We have covered all our debts for the year and are able to drop the prices just to assure that we find them a showring. We also have a good litter of pure yorks born Aug.28th (Silver Bullet X Classic X Rambo) all are $250 each. We have only sold 2 males out of the litter at our open house sale and there are some super good hogs in the litter. No one has looked at them since our open house sale.
Jay is making a trip up here this weekend to pick up his Landrace and Bred sow along with a few lil boar pigs. You might get with him and see about picking one up for you. I would be happy to send you one of these crosses I talked about above.
Thanks Ty
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Still have some goodens in the barn   Still have some goodens in the barn Empty23rd October 2010, 11:34 pm

Updated our list of pigs we have left for sale.
Back to top Go down
johnny5

PostSubject: Re: Still have some goodens in the barn   Still have some goodens in the barn Empty26th October 2010, 2:52 pm

are those gilts still available the Durocs and the york ? might be intrested in them i'am going to a FAmily Gathering this Saturday in Lydle so i might have some time to go that way?
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Still have some goodens in the barn   Still have some goodens in the barn Empty26th October 2010, 3:30 pm

Yes the Reg. York gilt and 2 unregisterred Duroc gilts are still available. We also have 5 Reg. York gilts born Aug. 28th that we just started offering for sale last weekend. They are ARK Silver Bullet X ARK Classic X ARK Rambo. We will be avaiable this coming weekend just give me a shout. Thanks Ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still have some goodens in the barn   Still have some goodens in the barn Empty

Back to top Go down

Still have some goodens in the barn
Page 1 of 1