Championshowpigs
boars that will "blow them apart" Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
boars that will "blow them apart" Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
boars that will "blow them apart" Truegl10
boars that will "blow them apart" Lazyoa10
boars that will "blow them apart" Reunio10
boars that will "blow them apart" Southt10
boars that will "blow them apart" Topofo10
boars that will "blow them apart" Cainsiresstatic
boars that will "blow them apart" Carter10

boars that will "blow them apart"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tweeder

boars that will "blow them apart" Empty
PostSubject: boars that will "blow them apart"   boars that will "blow them apart" Empty29th September 2010, 7:57 pm

My sows have a lot of frame and need to get blown apart from the ground up, from their blades all the way back through their hip. Also, I want more bone and foot size as well as more definition in their tops. Anybody have any suggestion or opinions on what boar is going to pull them apart???

Thanks
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: boars that will "blow them apart"   boars that will "blow them apart" Empty29th September 2010, 9:37 pm

I really feel that the boar that we own "Black Out" fits everything that you are talking about . He is wide , huge footed , etc . Check out the photos of our boar on the personal gallery here on this website. He is crazy . Let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: boars that will "blow them apart"   boars that will "blow them apart" Empty29th September 2010, 9:40 pm

Oh, forgot to mentions that black out was on NO supplements! here is the link to the photo gallery

G5 Farms Photo Gallery On Championshowpigs
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Beaman Show Stock

PostSubject: Re: boars that will "blow them apart"   boars that will "blow them apart" Empty8th October 2010, 12:16 pm

We used Detox on an old crossbred sow and they were absolutely blown apart from end to end and they had massive tops. Everything was extremely big boned it was a really deep litter. You can check out one of the gilts we kept on Facebook at Beaman Show Stock.

Beaman Show Stock
Twelve Mile, IN
Back to top Go down
ryanspCAL

PostSubject: Re: boars that will "blow them apart"   boars that will "blow them apart" Empty8th October 2010, 10:44 pm

i had a roper litter last breeding season came a long way from what the sow was. one of the pigs was reserve supreme champ at our co fair. we bred him back for a fall litter and there looking great. he will definatly put on bone width and muscle.... was very happy using him on our sows. the two litters i had out of him 1 was a litter of 15 and the 2nd was 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boars that will "blow them apart"   boars that will "blow them apart" Empty

Back to top Go down

boars that will "blow them apart"
Page 1 of 1