Championshowpigs
JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Truegl10
JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Lazyoa10
JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Reunio10
JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Southt10
JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Topofo10
JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Cainsiresstatic
JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Carter10

JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JMH Showpigs

JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty
PostSubject: JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty9th September 2010, 10:24 am

We have Cross Litters (many Hamp appearing), and a Duroc Litter that will work for January (with a low minimum weight limit of 200lbs), February and March shows. We are very excited about each of these litters. We have posted all of our genetics on our website, along with pictures. Feel free to contact us through our website with any questions you might have.

http://jmhshowpigs.webs.com/

Last edited by JMH Showpigs on 9th September 2010, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
champion

PostSubject: Re: JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty9th September 2010, 3:18 pm

Hey JMH Showpigs, I tried looking for your website under the address you gave, but I could not find it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JMH Showpigs

PostSubject: Re: JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty9th September 2010, 9:39 pm

I added the correct website, sorry. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty13th September 2010, 7:53 pm

That little belted boar looks strong, when are you going to have updated pics on him
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
JMH Showpigs

PostSubject: Re: JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty13th September 2010, 9:19 pm

When do you want them? I will try to take some tomorrow. Check out the website tomorrow evening for the updated pictures.
Back to top Go down
JMH Showpigs

PostSubject: Updated litter pics   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty17th September 2010, 11:55 pm

Updated photos have been added to the website. This litter is going to be special. If you enjoy looking at good pigs. You need to come by and check out our fall litters.

Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty29th September 2010, 1:00 am

Hey JMH , what are you asking for that all black boar (curious) . He looks really good in the picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
JMH Showpigs

PostSubject: Re: JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty21st October 2010, 2:19 pm

He is actually already sold. I have a littermate boar, that I think is really special as well. If you are interested give me a call at (512)415-2118. Thanks
Back to top Go down
JMH Showpigs

PostSubject: Updated Grand Slam Boar Pig Picture   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty24th October 2010, 10:42 pm

Ok guys, I have had a lot of request for an updated picture of the Grand Slam Boar Pig (Cross Boar at Chuck Olsan's). I have posted a couple on our website. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Give us a call if you are interested in him. He was born August 26th.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information   JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information Empty

Back to top Go down

JMH Showpigs-New Website-Genetic/Litter Information
Page 1 of 1