Championshowpigs
NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Truegl10
NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Lazyoa10
NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Reunio10
NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Southt10
NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Topofo10
NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Cainsiresstatic
NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Carter10

NEED HELP!!!

Go down 
+4
Jay Aguilar
peppyskydancer
g5farms
NorCalSwineChick
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NorCalSwineChick

NorCalSwineChick

NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty14th August 2010, 12:29 pm

yea im finally home there is a major difference between the siblings..... so hopefully this week she will pop this week.... ugh! let the stress begin...
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty14th August 2010, 3:20 pm

Just take it day by day and have FAITH that she will proceed in her growing just dont hesitate when you notice she doesnt eat take action QUICK the QUICKER you solve the problem the easier it is to get her back on track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty15th August 2010, 3:54 pm

LOL all you want but if you read the components and breakdown of the feed that you all so impatiently promote they are most alfalfa and grain based. Think about it so do you like your food fresh or aged. Another think you all might find funny is to try peanut butter. Remember amino acids, protein and salt are the three main things that a hog need to grow. But if they do not consume it all that is useless.
Back to top Go down
NorCalSwineChick

NorCalSwineChick

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty19th August 2010, 10:39 am

very true... well sheis kinda eatin more now i weighed on sunday and she was 196 if the scales were right i used... hoping she is a lil heavier by next tuesday when we weigh in... kinda nervous! she is definately not the 275 lbs i wanted her Sad
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty19th August 2010, 3:01 pm

Hope you do well!! You should be fine...got any pics? Can she walk? Give her multiple feedings stagering them and in every other one of those use 12% sweet feed. DO not alter drastically the total consumption just keep her readily available and anticipating her next meal.

For example lets say you feed 19% of a certain feed two times a day a total of nine pound daily.

My recommendation would be two pounds at six am, two pounds at nine of sweet feed, two pounds of 19% at three, two sweet pounds at five, and two with supplements included at seven under a light. This gives you a total of about ten pounds.

Granted this is subject to change based on the feeding regiment that you already have. The weight you try to get to, which at this point realistically you are looking at maybe 15 lbs. And how much muscle you wish to maintain.
Back to top Go down
NorCalSwineChick

NorCalSwineChick

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty22nd August 2010, 11:09 am

well we weighed yesterday. she is 209 which im happy i guess.. lol... she doesnt have a problem with muscle at all i will try to take some pics today. she is on a feeding regiment of 2lbs at 7am watermelon at 3pm and feed 2lbs at 10pm. with the feed its just 2 lbs of feed not including the suppliments... it seems to be workin for the most part she is eating all her food!
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty22nd August 2010, 6:52 pm

Good job hope you do well. Just be careful with the watermelon too much can cause them diarreah, but Im sure you have things in control good to here someone your age that can take charge. Way to think outside the box.
Back to top Go down
NorCalSwineChick

NorCalSwineChick

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty24th August 2010, 9:26 am

thanks! i hope i do well also! ill post results... and ill take some pics when she is all clipped and lookin good lol...
Back to top Go down
bigbach

bigbach

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty16th April 2011, 10:40 am

What about adding a little cake mix in with her food?
Back to top Go down
allphase992000

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty12th June 2011, 6:19 pm

i have a duroc that im tryn to hold to a pound a day and need a recipe....
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty12th June 2011, 7:09 pm

Try moormans showpig navigator. You will not lose shape with this product
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP!!!    NEED HELP!!!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championshowpigs :: Championshowpigs Bulletin :: Feeding Swine-
Jump to: