Championshowpigs
cain super sires. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
cain super sires. Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
cain super sires. Truegl10
cain super sires. Lazyoa10
cain super sires. Reunio10
cain super sires. Southt10
cain super sires. Topofo10
cain super sires. Cainsiresstatic
cain super sires. Carter10

cain super sires.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aufdey81

cain super sires. Empty
PostSubject: cain super sires.   cain super sires. Empty3rd August 2010, 9:55 am

i would like to know what people think of cain. what boars are really showing well? world wide?
Back to top Go down
Hicktown_Genetics

Hicktown_Genetics

cain super sires. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cain super sires.   cain super sires. Empty3rd August 2010, 10:28 am

Intimidator doing a great job of producing banners....They are big on their hamps but as far as whats working foro them its intimidator as i have saw...
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

cain super sires. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cain super sires.   cain super sires. Empty3rd August 2010, 11:46 am

Cain is Know for there popularity on their Hamps .But as for what is working great for them its Intimidator, Brut,and Get It On ..But to me the genetics is not to much of a factor i've said it once and i'll repeat my self it has ALOT TO DO with the way you feed and raise your animal to make it look competitive and attractive in the show ring .
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

cain super sires. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cain super sires.   cain super sires. Empty

Back to top Go down

cain super sires.
Page 1 of 1