Championshowpigs
Has anyone heard about this? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Has anyone heard about this? Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Has anyone heard about this? Truegl10
Has anyone heard about this? Lazyoa10
Has anyone heard about this? Reunio10
Has anyone heard about this? Southt10
Has anyone heard about this? Topofo10
Has anyone heard about this? Cainsiresstatic
Has anyone heard about this? Carter10

Has anyone heard about this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lauxkm

Has anyone heard about this? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone heard about this?   Has anyone heard about this? Empty31st July 2010, 12:06 pm

Someone told me that they use cake batter for their pigs but wouldn't tell me what it did. Does anyone know what this does for the pig?
Back to top Go down
showtec1

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard about this?   Has anyone heard about this? Empty31st July 2010, 12:24 pm

To help them eat also it is another source of fat
Back to top Go down
lauxkm

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard about this?   Has anyone heard about this? Empty31st July 2010, 4:19 pm

Ok. Do you know if it works at all?
Back to top Go down
hogdoc

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard about this?   Has anyone heard about this? Empty31st July 2010, 7:32 pm

If we have one that is not eating we add a little as a top dress to entice it to eat. It works pretty well just be careful cause you can end up making them even pickier eaters if you use it too much. The amount we use is strictly for flavor not enough to add any amount of fat.

To put it in perspective I open a box about every two years and we feed 20 + head of show pigs in our barn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goinshowin.com
west-texas-pigdad

west-texas-pigdad

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard about this?   Has anyone heard about this? Empty11th October 2010, 7:57 am

Yea it works I have used it in the past when I'm hand feeding and I use half a box per pig and mix it in with the feed I would have to say there is no other reason to use cake mix if you were wanting to use it for fat you would have to use way to box's to have any results from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard about this?   Has anyone heard about this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard about this?
Page 1 of 1