Championshowpigs
Ducan show and sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Ducan show and sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Ducan show and sale Truegl10
Ducan show and sale Lazyoa10
Ducan show and sale Reunio10
Ducan show and sale Southt10
Ducan show and sale Topofo10
Ducan show and sale Cainsiresstatic
Ducan show and sale Carter10

Ducan show and sale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

Ducan show and sale Empty
PostSubject: Ducan show and sale   Ducan show and sale Empty30th July 2010, 10:50 am

I have a litter due the 3rd of August. i was thinking about taking a boar and a gilt (if there good enough) to ducan show. i was wondering how i can get info for that show and what all i need to be able to take them there. They have a great pedigree so i am hoping. will they be to old for the show and sale or what? i have never been to ducan so i dont know. Thanks for all the help
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingngenetics.webs.com
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Ducan show and sale   Ducan show and sale Empty30th July 2010, 11:29 am

You can go to NSR'S website and printout the entry form and rules and health requirements page. You can give any of the feild reps from NSR a call and they can walk you through all of the do's and dont's as well. Majority of the weanlings in Duncan are between Aug. and early Sept. with a few July's in the bunch.

We go every year and we love every minute of it, My opinion there is not a better NSR event to attend than the Fall Classic. I will say this this if you have not booked a room yet, plan on doing some traveling between the fairgrounds and your hotel. I booked my room last December and about 75% of Duncan hotels, motels & b&b's were booked. Sounds like Lawton is filled up to.

We will not know if we will be taking any weanlings for a while, They will have to be down right good enough to run with the best for us to enter. We will be delivering showpigs up there to our northern customers. doesnt look like we will be shopping for any weanlings this year unless Madyson tells me to lol. Just going up for the big pig show and to find a few replacement gilts and maybe a big ol stinky boar. hope to run into you there and talk a lil pig talk with you. Ty Clark Lazy Oak Genetics
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: Ducan show and sale   Ducan show and sale Empty30th July 2010, 11:48 am

well i only live about 2-3 hrs from duncan lmao Smile and yea i havent booked a room yet cuz i am just not sure if i am going to take any pigs or not. well this litter i am hoping they will be crosses. father is power tripp and there mother is a daughter to Invincible 74-1 so i have lots of hope in there. Smile i may have a blue butt litter aswell but not really sure at this point that sow is due end of august. her breeding is woody X New Beginnings and the sire of that litter is my boar Nova.

I am not sure what the color of the first litter will be ii have heard so many colors as to what people thought they will be. mother is red belted and father is a york.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: Ducan show and sale   Ducan show and sale Empty30th July 2010, 4:32 pm

go to the National Swine Registry website and you will find the information there. They will be fine as far as age
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Berling Farms

PostSubject: Re: Ducan show and sale   Ducan show and sale Empty1st August 2010, 3:58 pm

peppyskydancer wrote:
well i only live about 2-3 hrs from duncan lmao Smile and yea i havent booked a room yet cuz i am just not sure if i am going to take any pigs or not. well this litter i am hoping they will be crosses. father is power tripp and there mother is a daughter to Invincible 74-1 so i have lots of hope in there. Smile i may have a blue butt litter aswell but not really sure at this point that sow is due end of august. her breeding is woody X New Beginnings and the sire of that litter is my boar Nova.

I am not sure what the color of the first litter will be ii have heard so many colors as to what people thought they will be. mother is red belted and father is a york.

They wont have any red in them unless your boar has color, which if he is a pure york he shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
peppyskydancer

peppyskydancer

PostSubject: Re: Ducan show and sale   Ducan show and sale Empty6th August 2010, 9:30 pm

Yup all white!!! this litter as alot more bone to them than my pure litter. some have small dark spots tho here and there but mostly all white! i have a boar in this litter and right now he has huge bone and feet on him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ducan show and sale   Ducan show and sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Ducan show and sale
Page 1 of 1