Championshowpigs
How do you pick the right pig?  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
How do you pick the right pig?  Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
How do you pick the right pig?  Truegl10
How do you pick the right pig?  Lazyoa10
How do you pick the right pig?  Reunio10
How do you pick the right pig?  Southt10
How do you pick the right pig?  Topofo10
How do you pick the right pig?  Cainsiresstatic
How do you pick the right pig?  Carter10

How do you pick the right pig?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lauxkm

How do you pick the right pig?  Empty
PostSubject: How do you pick the right pig?    How do you pick the right pig?  Empty28th July 2010, 1:26 pm

We can't pick the right pig we know how to feed but can never get the right pig
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: How do you pick the right pig?    How do you pick the right pig?  Empty28th July 2010, 2:40 pm

that is a issue that has lots of points, to people's likeings, what i do is that i'am a person that is pickey on there sooundness that is a major factor sometimes,then i look at there depth of body and rib shape if you can find a hog that is thick from front to end and is super sound thats your hog. thats my theory but LOTS of other people HAVE DIFFRENT pin points..i hope this gives you a bit of a idea in what to look for in a good show hog
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
lauxkm

PostSubject: Re: How do you pick the right pig?    How do you pick the right pig?  Empty28th July 2010, 2:44 pm

Yeah thats helps a lot. We get our hogs from a breeder and their small so if they have those things when their young they should grow up that way.
Back to top Go down
aufdey81

PostSubject: Re: How do you pick the right pig?    How do you pick the right pig?  Empty28th July 2010, 6:48 pm

the thing that has helped me is "shop from the bottom up." by that i mean to train your eyes to start looking at the feet. Look to see if they are wide through there shoulder. and to see if they are scructrualy correct. those are two things that feed and supplements cannot change.
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

PostSubject: Re: How do you pick the right pig?    How do you pick the right pig?  Empty2nd August 2010, 2:01 pm

When you get your pigs, try to get the same size. If you have the biggest out of the litter and the smallest you will never stop comparing one to the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you pick the right pig?    How do you pick the right pig?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you pick the right pig?
Page 1 of 1