Championshowpigs
Cross Boar for sale!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Cross Boar for sale!! Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Cross Boar for sale!! Truegl10
Cross Boar for sale!! Lazyoa10
Cross Boar for sale!! Reunio10
Cross Boar for sale!! Southt10
Cross Boar for sale!! Topofo10
Cross Boar for sale!! Cainsiresstatic
Cross Boar for sale!! Carter10

Cross Boar for sale!!

Go down 
+5
aufdey81
pigglet
Bienvenidos hm hlt
TClark
RGV
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RGV

RGV

Cross Boar for sale!! Empty
PostSubject: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty27th July 2010, 12:47 pm

I have a Super Freak X Crossbow boar for sale he is going on 3 1/2 months of age weighing at around 125 lbs. I will let him go for $125 Thanks
Back to top Go down
TClark

TClark

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty27th July 2010, 1:54 pm

RGV send me some pics of your boar if you have any please. Thanks Ty
lazyoakgenetics@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty27th July 2010, 3:48 pm

Hey jess,
Which boar is the one your selling / r which 1s do you still have? do you have any recent pictures of them or the 1 your selling
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty27th July 2010, 3:51 pm

HAVE PICTURES !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty27th July 2010, 4:51 pm

I don’t have recent pictures but ill try to get some and post them on here.
Back to top Go down
aufdey81

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty27th July 2010, 5:25 pm

RGV, where are you located?
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty27th July 2010, 5:53 pm

People saw this boars this Morning they are turning out super great lots of bone plenty of mass / muscle for there age. pictures say many words but seeing them up close and in person is just amazing on the condition they have gotten since the pictures RGV posted on his gallery? take my word $125 is a GREAT STEAL on a future prospect that well lighten up and herd in the future.

Hey Jess, so what have you decided on which 1 your selling first or all MUST GO ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty27th July 2010, 9:35 pm

Thanks Jay for your comment I really appreciated your opinion on them.

Bienvenidos I will be selling the white cross in the pictures and a dark cross but the dark cross these where the best in the litter.
http://www.championshowpigs.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-RGV/Super-Freak-X-Crossbow-Prospects-002-pic_205.htm

http://www.championshowpigs.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-RGV/Super-Freak-X-Crossbow-Prospects-001-pic_204.htm

aufdey81 I am located in Mercedes, TX
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty28th July 2010, 1:05 am

the dark cross with the white nose is that one for sale ? how about the blue butt ?
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty28th July 2010, 1:35 am

No not the white nose the other dark cross and the blue butt.
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty28th July 2010, 4:55 pm

The dark cross have been sold. I still have the white cross for sale a very thick and complete Boar.
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty1st August 2010, 8:07 pm

you have a ppicture of this boar, I might be intrested in the boar
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty1st August 2010, 10:53 pm

This is the white boar I have for sale he is a Super Freak X Crossbow.

Cross Boar for sale!! Picsfromcamera302
Back to top Go down
BWISE75

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty1st August 2010, 11:06 pm

I WOULD BUY HIM IF YOU WERE CLOSER I LIVE IN OHIO
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty1st August 2010, 11:18 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty2nd August 2010, 12:23 am

his really good how is he on soundness is he on dirt or on concrete. what are you asking for him
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty2nd August 2010, 12:28 am

Looks real good Jess he's really gotten a bit wider since i last saw him looking really good bro

@ NO_NO : for the price i'll head down here asap and get him before its to late he looks better in person so take my word for it? i spoke to jesse and if he don't sell his gonna cut him and to me he's a good boar to cut
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty2nd August 2010, 1:37 am

Thanks Jay he really is getting wider and better by the day which I would hate to cut him. Miss no no I have him on concrete he was a little stiff on his hind legs, but since I have been taking him out to the dirt lately he has been getting very sound. I am very pleased with that and very pleased with this boar. I am asking $125 For the boar I normally wouldn’t let a good hog like this go for this price.
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty3rd August 2010, 3:45 am

i'am headed down there to go visit relatives in the weekend i'll see if i give you a call when i'm in the valley..why don't you take him to Duncan to the Fall Classsic
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty4th August 2010, 1:54 pm

That sounds good miss no no my # is 956.376.7112
The reason I decided not to take anything to Duncan was because I have never been to that show, and being my first time going and taking a boar by myself I think it would have been too a little hard. I would rather go take a look then get ready for next year. I will be taking to the SWTC if god willing since I went to that show this year and saw how its done.
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty6th August 2010, 5:36 pm

Jesse if you still have him I get back home tomorrow 8-7-10 and I might be able to make some room for him. .
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty6th August 2010, 8:28 pm

jgarcia I still have the Boar give me a call if you would like to see him. #956.376.7112
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty7th August 2010, 8:06 pm

I will be calling you sometime around noon tomorrow I need to settle in back home and then I will go out there.
Back to top Go down
RGV

RGV

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty7th August 2010, 8:56 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty13th August 2010, 4:06 am

heading out there FOR SURE this time saturday morning. Is he still available
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Boar for sale!!   Cross Boar for sale!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross Boar for sale!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next