Championshowpigs
Picky eaters Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Picky eaters Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Picky eaters Truegl10
Picky eaters Lazyoa10
Picky eaters Reunio10
Picky eaters Southt10
Picky eaters Topofo10
Picky eaters Cainsiresstatic
Picky eaters Carter10

Picky eaters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
New2pigs

Picky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Picky eaters   Picky eaters Empty19th July 2010, 10:20 am

Our son's 1st set of barrows came and are now gone. What we placed in their bowl they ate. Sometimes it took them a while, but they always had a clean eating place. No need to call the chickens in are they would be eating by the boys.

Now we have Ruby and Garnet who are 9 wks old. I mixed the feed that their old owner gave us to what we want to change them, too. They blow their nose and out goes the fine meal that I can get and they eat only the pellets that are left. I'm no where's near of running out of each food, but the waste that I see is getting to me. Once they move away from the pan, they are moved to their walk pen and the chickens are let in to clean up. Keep the ants and wildlife from coming into their pen, especialy at night. They love watermelons, cantalop, cucummbers and tomatoes, but they don't like the fine meal from our co-op. I've even tried to wet it so they could not blow it out of the bowl and they will go without.

Are red wattle of any kind (ours is a cross) this pickey?
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Picky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky eaters   Picky eaters Empty19th July 2010, 4:48 pm

It might just be the age . Since they are young , they do not eat as aggressively and would rather play. For the most part, it is just the luck of the draw. Some will eat and some will toss their food and eat it off the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
New2pigs

Picky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky eaters   Picky eaters Empty20th July 2010, 8:28 am

Well they LOVE their veggies warm and wet just out of the garden. Since I'm recovering from 3 broken fingers the garden went to pots and now that I have only 1 finger nail left to grow out, I'm still banned from playing in the garden dirt. But that's okay the garden is a lot weedy but it enough treats for them and the chickens twice a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picky eaters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky eaters   Picky eaters Empty

Back to top Go down

Picky eaters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championshowpigs :: Championshowpigs Bulletin :: Feeding Swine-
Jump to: