Championshowpigs
Boar For Sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Boar For Sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Boar For Sale Truegl10
Boar For Sale Lazyoa10
Boar For Sale Reunio10
Boar For Sale Southt10
Boar For Sale Topofo10
Boar For Sale Cainsiresstatic
Boar For Sale Carter10

Boar For Sale

Go down 
+2
Miss no_no
g5farms
6 posters
AuthorMessage
g5farms

g5farms

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty11th May 2010, 4:47 pm

This boar is our Yorkshire boar that we have had for 3 years. He has sired numerous champions and class winners in the county shows and the rio grande valley livestock show. His sire is Wanna Be that was housed at triple b sires and if you are looking at adding bone size, width , and length that will correct any sow , this is your guy . We have been collecting him for 3 years , so he is ready to go for anyone. Let me know if anyone is interested. He really is a solid boar that will work for anyone. We had half our herd sired by our boar. [img]Boar For Sale Img_0314[/img][img]Boar For Sale Img_0315[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty11th May 2010, 9:24 pm

Hey G/5
What are you asking for the boar? is he papered? you have any pictures of his past offsprings by any chance?
Back to top Go down
g5farmss

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty11th May 2010, 10:51 pm

No he is not papered , but it is still possible . At the time we did not paper that litter because we figured there was no need to. We decided to keep a boar and a littermate and we just never jumped on it . I have few pictures of his offspring . You can see some pictures on www.g5farms.com . The sows (blue butts) are out of him and the blue butts that won are out of him as well . The blues on the homepage our out of the littermate gilt . I am asking $250 for him .
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty17th May 2010, 2:02 am

those blue butts look good ? is he sound and how good is he structurely? do have a back view of him? does he lead and load in the trailer pretty good? where in La Villa are you located? have you used him naturally or have just collected from him?
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty17th May 2010, 2:41 am

He leads and loads very easily . La Villa is a very small town so if you can find the town , you have found us . No issues with soundness and his structure is very solid. If you see him in person you could appreciate his massive foot size that he has. We dont have a back view of him and I wish I had some of the old original pictures of him at 250 pounds but those went down with my last laptop. We collect him and have used him naturally sometimes. He will add length of body, width and lots of bone shape. Like I have mentioned before , the reason we are selling him is because I have only room for one boar and I have an exciting new black exotic. Give us a call if you are interested. 956.532.4297
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty22nd May 2010, 6:02 pm

Hey G/5 ,
You still have the boar? i want to go see him in person and maybe we can haul him to Rio Grande City how can i get to your place and will you be available tomarrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty23rd May 2010, 11:24 pm

sorry, I was out of town. Feel free to call me and we can see what we can work out .
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty4th June 2010, 11:41 pm

Is the boar still available? been real busy this past week. been wanting to go to the valley to see him in person, he looks real good in the photos just want to see him up close?but i'am very intrested in him?
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty5th June 2010, 1:21 am

I will be around this weekend , just let me know if you would like to come over to see him.
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty16th June 2010, 1:12 am

is this boar still avaliable..? what is his estimated weight how good is he to correct soundness on gilts/sows? will you take $200.00
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty16th June 2010, 10:12 am

Piglet , I listed this boar on the Championshowpigs Online Auction site and it sold yesterday to Jay Aguilar located in Mercedes, Texas. He is extremely sound and sires this consistently.
Back to top Go down
jgarcia

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty16th June 2010, 10:20 am

Jay congratulations on your purchase and G5 congratulations on your sell. GLAD TO HEAR A LOCAL LEGEND STAYED CLOSE BY.
Back to top Go down
pigglet

pigglet

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty16th June 2010, 9:49 pm

J.Garcia ... why do you say a legend ??
he looks real thick a would like to see him in person to see how excellent he walks with all that weight?

J.Aguilar... are you going to use him with any of your sows,and are you going to sell semen from him and how much a dose?

G/5... do you all have any more pigs (boars) for sale for a starter in this industry like me? first time mother with 2 first time shomens??
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty16th June 2010, 9:58 pm

I actually do have a boar. Littermate to the hamp exotic that we will be keeping. Here is the picture to the boar we will be keeping. I do not have any pictures but give me a call 956.532.4297 and we can make a deal or if you want to come over , just let me know so you can see the littermate. I think he is a little better than a starter boar but, he will go cheap because I want our numbers down. [img]Boar For Sale 402110[/img][img]Boar For Sale 412110[/img]
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty16th June 2010, 11:49 pm

well i have a line up for him we have 4 sows that my daughter and I want to use him with ? really were not sure if we will collect from him he has been collected from but this will be NEW for us ..will have to learn and maybe by the next breeding season we have decided if we will offer semen from him? i'll keep in touch and well let the public Know if we will or not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
jgarcia

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty16th June 2010, 11:54 pm

i SAY "LOCAL LEGEND" DUE TO THE SIMPLE FACT THAT A LOT OF LOCAL BREEDERS HAVE TOLD ME THAT THEY TRY TO GO USE OTHER BOARS AND WITHOUT FAIL HE TURNS OUT TO BE THERE SAFETY NET AND HE DOESNT MISS.

I PERSONALLY HAVE YET TO USE HIM BECAUSE I AM STILL A NOBODY TO THIS GAME BUT JUST BASED ON WHAT I HAVE SEEN FROM HIM AND HEARD FROM A NUMBER OF LOCAL BREEDERS I WOULD NOT BE THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED TO LET THE CHANCE PASS ME BY. I HAD RESERVATIONS WHEN I HEARD G5 WAS SELLING HIM I WAS JUST RELIEVED TO HEAR THAT HE STAYED LOCAL.

I TRY OTHER BOARS TO STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPETITION. YET ALWAYS RESPECTING THE QUALITY OTHERS HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE.

LEGTH, SOUNDNESS, BONE
ALL IN ALL A GENTLE GIANT
Back to top Go down
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty17th June 2010, 1:55 am

WHOAaaaaa... so that boar really did a impact down there in you all's area huh? well i should've gone down there to see him when i had the chance thats the kind of boar we need in our area there's not to many people close to where we live?

Well Good LUCK Jay !! CONGRATES!!! with your purchase.. seems you got a good one for a good price ? i wish you luck with him and hope he accomplishes your goals/dreams with him?
Back to top Go down
Bienvenidos hm hlt

Bienvenidos hm hlt

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty17th June 2010, 2:10 am

G/5.. sorry i could'nt make time to go down there to see him up close in person.. i see you sold him already? i was reading you have a younger boar whats the price for him ?

Jay.. you beat me well GOOD LUCK with him hope he turns out good for you ? let me know when you have any offsprings of him ..

A LEGEND??? you really HAVE a good one there Jay !!
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty17th June 2010, 2:38 am

We are asking $225 . He is a good boar and has developed really well . Black Exotic
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty8th July 2010, 10:38 am

IT'S OFFICIAL !!!!! WE WILL BE OFFERING SEMEN FROM THIS sire ? he is heavy boned super sound walks like a cat and all Natural feeding no supplements what you see is what you get and even More on its offsprings? For More Info in this sire contact us Aguilar Show Pigs @ (956)272-5415

Jay Aguilar & Family Show Pigs
pig Durocs
pig Yorkshires
pig Hampshires
pig Chester Whites
pig Crosses
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

Boar For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boar For Sale   Boar For Sale Empty

Back to top Go down