Championshowpigs
****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Truegl10
****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Lazyoa10
****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Reunio10
****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Southt10
****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Topofo10
****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Cainsiresstatic
****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Carter10

****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND******

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss no_no

Miss no_no

****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Empty
PostSubject: ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND******   ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Empty8th May 2010, 10:29 pm

i have a gilt first time breeding her and i breed her for a late July litter? but my concern is that her vulva is huge like if she is in cycle? i have checked her numerous of times and NO signs of standing,and used a boar to tease and did'nt bother with him and have realesed her to a boar when i 've seen her vulva enlarge but the gilt shows no intrest in the boar? is there anything i can do to make sure she is breed? Idea confused pig
Back to top Go down
g5farms

g5farms

PostSubject: Re: ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND******   ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Empty8th May 2010, 11:37 pm

There are ways around it
This has happened to us in the past and she probably is in heat. Its somewhat common to see a gilt or sow just stop standing. Its frustrating , but there are ways around it . Pay attention to her vulva size and when you see a slight dec, breed her ... even if she is not standing . We bred a sow for 3 years that would not stand and never missed.

I just discovered how to incorporate this scrolling text . It is under the "other" button . Just place it in between the space where the two brackets are
Back to top Go down
http://www.g5farms.com
hrqrts

hrqrts

PostSubject: Re: ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND******   ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Empty12th May 2010, 8:42 pm

we get gilts like this sometimes that are in heat, and WILL NOT lock up until the boar mounts them
Back to top Go down
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

PostSubject: Re: ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND******   ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Empty6th July 2010, 9:23 pm

i had a gilt like that once and we just got rid of her cuase its hard to breed hogs that are like that when there vulva is that big? she would'nt stand and would'nt have no intrest in the boar or a teaser boar ..well back then i would use the boar scent and she still would'nt stand?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND******   ****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND****** Empty

Back to top Go down

****** CONCERNED******DO'NT UNDERSTAND******
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championshowpigs :: Championshowpigs Bulletin :: Swine Health-
Jump to: