Championshowpigs
Pig Has Dry Skin Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Pig Has Dry Skin Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Pig Has Dry Skin Truegl10
Pig Has Dry Skin Lazyoa10
Pig Has Dry Skin Reunio10
Pig Has Dry Skin Southt10
Pig Has Dry Skin Topofo10
Pig Has Dry Skin Cainsiresstatic
Pig Has Dry Skin Carter10

Pig Has Dry Skin

Go down 
+2
#^@%$
showpig2010
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty18th February 2010, 1:06 pm

The weather has been very hard on my pigs skin , we have two weeks till show and the skin on my York looks very pale and unhealthy. I thought about rubbing cream on her but I dont know if this is proper or not. Can I do this ?
Back to top Go down
showpig2010

showpig2010

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty18th February 2010, 4:04 pm

pale?

dry skin - revive by sullivan's can be used daily.
final bloom- is a light oil = that can be used as well,

aloe works, skin so soft by avon...

when washing, use baby shampoo, doesn't dry them out as much, condition after washing. if you are in a cold region, heat lamps and bedding can dry the skin also.

good luck
Back to top Go down
#^@%$

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty18th February 2010, 6:26 pm

We use rag oil. We rub it on em everyother day throughout the year. Works great. Ty
Back to top Go down
http://www.layoakgenetics.com
Jay Aguilar

Jay Aguilar

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty20th February 2010, 6:42 pm

we've used revive and works great? i've also would use gojo and rub it on the hog twice a day and it will help her get the moisture on the skin
Back to top Go down
http://www.aguilarshowpigs.com
Salis Showpigs

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty14th March 2010, 11:01 am

We make up a mix, 25% mineral oil, 25% human hair cond. and 50% water. Pray it on them. Has worked good for us in the past.
Back to top Go down
kolbyburt

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty5th January 2012, 11:06 pm

my show pig has really dry skin too, I was wondering what I could put on it to help him. Thank-you for your suggestions I will try them. where do you find the Revive product at? do you have to order it or does any ranch supply place have it?
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty9th January 2012, 10:29 am

had to start using the oatmeal shampoo for dogs made by Hartz for son's gilt because everything else made her go NUTS after washing and would scratch until she bleed

if you can get you hands on some liquid vit E or the vit E gel caps and feed them to that will help, but it take time for that to kick in

the main and tail work well on one gilts, sprayed it on and worked in with hands and then follow up with brush and did it every 3rd day
Back to top Go down
kolbyburt

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty23rd January 2012, 8:44 am

thank-you this is my first year showing, so I have alot of questions! Very Happy hoping to do well at fair in april! thanks again for your help!
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty23rd January 2012, 11:52 am

kolbyburt wrote:
thank-you this is my first year showing, so I have alot of questions! Very Happy hoping to do well at fair in april! thanks again for your help!

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
kolbyburt

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty8th February 2012, 8:46 am

please help my pig has dry skin, put skin conditioner on him, he still real itchy! He scratches himself, until he has small cuts on him we have a jackpot show next Saturday please Help!!
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty9th February 2012, 4:39 pm

green aloa for sun burns, don't use the blue because it has tea tree oil and it will burn

have you checked to see if he's got lice or mites on him ivemec will get rid of that
Back to top Go down
kolbyburt

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty13th February 2012, 8:32 am

than-you! we did ivomec him, we went to washing him every other day, and putting mayonaise on him we have seen a big difference so far, you wouldn't think pigs were so high maintence!lol Smile
Back to top Go down
New2pigs

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty28th February 2012, 3:45 pm

Great news, wait until you have babies on the ground and then you will understand high maintance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pig Has Dry Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pig Has Dry Skin   Pig Has Dry Skin Empty

Back to top Go down

Pig Has Dry Skin
Page 1 of 1