Championshowpigs
Showpigs for sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Showpigs for sale Csswhi10
IT ONLY TAKES 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER FOR FREE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR THOUSANDS OF UNIQUE VISITORS
Championshowpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum  homehome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Advertising  Log inLog in  HomeHome  
If you have not been to our forum , we have plenty of more advertisements and many new topics .
Make sure to upload your pictures on the Championshowpigs Gallery and create your own personal album
Welcome to Champion Show Pigs
Make sure to contact us to get a free link to your website.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Showpigs for sale Truegl10
Showpigs for sale Lazyoa10
Showpigs for sale Reunio10
Showpigs for sale Southt10
Showpigs for sale Topofo10
Showpigs for sale Cainsiresstatic
Showpigs for sale Carter10

Showpigs for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
showpigs94

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty10th February 2010, 9:53 pm

I have 2 litters of spots for sale, 2 litters of x-breds, and 1 litter of Yorks.
One spot litter's dam was the Champion Land of Lincoln Spot gilt at the 2009 IL State Fair, Grand Champion gilt Overall at the Kankakee County Fair 2009, Reserve Champion Bred and Owned at Team Purebred National Junior Show 2009, she was bred to S and L at Purple Power. These pigs are stout made, big boned, heavy muscled, wide throughout the front shoulders and hip, good length of body with a clean attractive look. They were born Jan 25th. The other litter’s mother was Reserve Champion spot at Kankakee County Fair and was bred to SOS at Purple Power. They were born on Jan 24th. Both Spot litter’s dams are litter mates.
Both X-bred litters’ dams are litter mates bred to an x-bred boar we have on the farm.
The York litter is sired by Kodiak and born on the 1st of Feb.
We will be having 2 more litters at the end of Feb

I’m located in Central IL
I started my own business last year and hope it will be successful

Last edited by showpigs94 on 18th February 2010, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TKSHOWPI

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty15th February 2010, 3:56 pm

WERE IN IL ARE LOCTED. WOULD LIKE TO LOOK AT YOUR SPOT GILTS. GIVE ME A CALL AT 618 483 5626 THAKS ANDY
Back to top Go down
showpigs94

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty16th February 2010, 4:34 pm

We just weaned the spots and first litter of x bred im going to give them a week or two and then take pics and price and send to anyone with a request and who have asked all ready Thank You
Back to top Go down
TKSHOWPI

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty17th February 2010, 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
ChampionShowPigs

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty18th February 2010, 11:52 pm

Have you thought of putting them up for sale on SHOWPIGSHOP? There is no listing fee.
Back to top Go down
showpigs94

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty19th February 2010, 6:54 am

yes but not for sure at this point on wat ones im gona keep and sell also where is it on here to view the pigs for sale
Back to top Go down
ChampionShowPigs

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty19th February 2010, 10:08 am

You just click on the link for showpigshop.com and it takes you directly to the sale page. Plus you can post it up on the classified section on the forum. The other great thing about ShowpigShop is that we promote it for you. You can keep your pigs on there until they sell. It's really easy to set up online. And if you need help the staff at Championshowpigs.com will be more than glad to assist. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
showpigs94

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty12th March 2010, 7:01 am

ttt
Back to top Go down
showpigs94

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty2nd April 2010, 7:33 am

ttt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Showpigs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showpigs for sale   Showpigs for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Showpigs for sale
Page 1 of 1